Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Whenever I reach out to Nike for issues with not receiving or defects, they immediately offer me a refund. I always say "NO", I'll wait, or if it's a tolerable defect, I keep it and ask for a 20% discount code ;-). Reseller or not, that dude should have just waited as they could have shown up.

Anyone FedEx tracking not updating?

basically Nike going through it right now. Someone posted this on Twitter about the shipping

A52FEC81-9509-4362-9234-4893238CAC88.jpeg

Do dudes from 2002 make dudes from 2012 seem like newbies? Oh, been on a shoe forum longer than me. Guess I better pack it up. :rolleyes:

Edit: Already seen much better photos than these "high quality" ones.

majority of ppl that copped did it to sell it right back, so much on the market
I was wondering the same thing about GOAT. Sizes 8-12 selling for 1300 all day long. Very sketchy. I want to buy but I’m afraid the sellers either won’t actually ship and are just trying to keep prices low or they’re trying to sell fakes. I’m probably just paranoid but I’m about to pull the trigger

Goat made the price, not the seller...or maybe they are the seller. And the "seller shipped" notification is smoke and mirrors.
I wouldn’t be surprised if GOAT started going the route of setting a price for hyped releases. It benefits them NOT to allow the sale to dip too low.
The question is, do I believe my conspiracy theory or wait to see if the price dips 👀👀👀

I wouldn’t be surprised if GOAT started going the route of setting a price for hyped releases. It benefits them NOT to allow the sale to dip too low.
The question is, do I believe my conspiracy theory or wait to see if the price dips 👀👀👀
How does GOAT make money though off sales? They don't charge fees like StockX does.

I know they have that "Instant Verification", but that's such a ripoff.

How does GOAT make money though off sales? They don't charge fees like StockX does.

They also make 9% commission off of each sale depending on the sellers’ standing with them.

Every marketplace has fees. Except for eBay, as they’re pushing to get sales from other folks to build up their brand

Back
Top Bottom