Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20210831_161349.jpg

Be careful out there with UA pairs. Story is I cut the stockx tag cause I was about to wear them but then decided to double check authenticity at my local resale shop. Brought them in and the guy said they're a grade A UA pair. He said I got finessed and next time should buy from them again instead of stockx. He offered to buy these off me for $200 if I bought a real pair from him. He said he wants to use them for a youtube video comparison.
Can you share more pics of what he thought was wrong?

Naaah, you can definitely have them held at an location. Just need photo ID

FedEx doesn’t let you hold at location anymore unless a signature is required
When did they change this?
I just thought maybe the app or site was just glitching
But you just can’t do it now :smh:

Y’all need to chill, at least a dozen irregularities that can still be obviously pointed out on those fakes lol. Noticed the box color was off even before he started.

Last edited:
With popularity of shoes and these fakes getting better and better.

interesting to see how this effects the overall economy of sneakers.

Sure enough my wife just sent this to me

I hate that I may be looking like a the Stockx advocate b/c I'm not. Alright the "R" thing isn't that accurate. Went through w/ the turbo green 1's a few years back. I had to pair and the R's were different despite me getting them FL, and Nike was throwing in SB laces w/ those Dunks for whatever reason. Basically, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

lace bags:

Last edited:
Confused on how he got the shoes in hand but then got an alert that they were fake after the fact....
Doesnt add up...
Yeah I thought that too. Strange StockX would contact him after the shoes were in his hand to say they goofed and give him a refund… weird huh

Yeah I thought that too. Strange StockX would contact him after the shoes were in his hand to say they goofed and give him a refund… weird huh
definately lies

you should see the keychain full of unused stockx tags my boy has attached to his keychain. certain fake sellers include them. they give fake stockx receipts and all

Where in Vegas can you take a shoe to get legit checked by a professional? I'm good at detecting things but I'm not perfect.

Back
Top Bottom