Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The story was from tmz Fam 🤷🏾‍♂️

its still clickbait, doesn't matter if you're the original source or if you're reposting it lol. As if 1 million people knew and wanted these doodoo trainers. The release/raffle was randomly announced like an hour before it opened. Half the world can't even enter and the other half was probably asleep lol.

First pair of kicks I’ve ever got the W on the website :nthat:
DB214EB2-85C4-4A5B-AA75-B76C76FF5013.jpeg

Didn’t try for the Air Trainers. I like Air Trainer 1s generally, but I’m not a fan of these Brown or Grey color ways. If the rumored all (or mainly) Black color way drops though, I’m going for them. I like a blacked out shoe with different details and such.

you can block but I normally don't like to block in case they do have something I want in the future. But its funny because he tried to trade me those cool grey 11's more than once and it did get annoying lol like bro I don't want your cool grey 11's that was produced in half million numbers and a pair I already have.

E4602E0B-537E-428E-8177-D57B6BAA66D1.jpeg BD0DC230-1037-46A4-8012-950C6C021CA9.jpeg

One of the things that irk me the most on tradeblock is that people list shoes up and be like "not looking to trade", then why the hell did you bother listing it up. You're not impressing anybody with this Closet List. Like I said, I feel like people just want to brag about their shoes and not actually trade anything. Even when you offer them something on their wishlist and its of equal value
Man tried to make this trade with me. (Not a TS sneaker, but still goes along the lines of stupid deals)
530DF8B8-3418-46D9-87D4-35EB6256F5A7.png

I don’t even wear an 11 😂

So did that “anti bot” protection actually do something or was that just another cap of fluff provided by Travis media team

Back
Top Bottom