Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Raffles closed around 3:35 I think and “the winners will be notified within 1 hour”

849655D4-85B7-4307-B355-7C817B11B99D.png

Trainers and AM’s all trash honestly.

Dont even worry yall if you aint hit. Blessing in disguise. :lol:

That clown promotes rocking fakes

oh didnt you hear? theyre “customs” now. lol.

unless you get reported, NT mods dont seem to wanna touch the fake topic. theyre all ostriches now when it comes to fakes.

hell the chicago 1 thread had people discussing and promoting fakes for DAYS. listing prices, colors, and where to buy them. literally justifying them as “customs” cuz someone had them made correctly in a fake factory.

and if you post fakes, just type “first look” like zsneakerheadz and ignore when people call you out for begging fake sellers for pics, and NT will love you!

zadeh isnt selling fakes. its definitely a ponzi scheme though

hes definitely funding current orders with money made from future preorders. he isnt shipping early the majority of time and generally he delivers weeks/months after release which means he isnt getting the bulk in bulk via the backdoor. hes just collecting money and buying shoes on the market after they release lol

thats how a ponzi schemes work. as long as he can take preoeders for something that doesnt release until a year from now or preorders for shoes that we just heard a rumor on, he has capitol to fulfill stock for whatever needs to ship today.

im sure he has some plugs here and there, especially for GR stuff. but know how long some people have to wait for their pairs and how often they have to reach out for stuff with a bit of hype behind them he def doesnt have stock secured when he takes the orders/

Almost a year to the day :lol::lol:

This is why I’ve mostly given up on entering every raffle I can find for shoes I really want. Now I just pick 5-10 raffles and enter.

This Up NYC raffle for the Travis Air Max opened one hour ago and already nearly 600,000 people have entered. The store probably has one full size run.
CF12A455-6098-411F-8426-97B5B7591899.png

Yup. In-store raffles are the way to go. Online raffles are like hitting the lotto. I saw the baroque AM1s in person and they’re solid. Hope I can win a pair, but if not then I’ll probably just forget about them.

Last edited:
I know this whole Zadeh thing is getting people talking about fakes again but Just wanted to give you guys an example of why I’m not really that worried about them, or stories of fakes being sold on platforms in huge numbers, or fakes being “identical to the real thing”. The left is authentic, the right is one of the top batches being pushed right now. folks will swear up and down that they’re made in Nike factories but can’t explain why the nubuck is a different color and feels completely different, or why the wings logo is matte instead of glossy, or why they sole is a completely different color 😂
84581138-87DD-46EB-B02D-BD5CDE5A6B03.jpeg
2888ED74-6594-43F0-9B69-68DD0B25E981.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom