Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I've gotten 3 different type of packaging from Nike recently;

1. standard shipping box with bottom side flaps glued down and the top side still using nike tape.
2. shipping box where the flaps are on the sides of the bow and glued down flaps
3. recyclable box where the bottom of the box is folded like a pop-up chinese take-out box, and the top side has a tearaway strip to open the shipping box.
I got #3 with the tearaway strip at the top. Prefer this over the others.

Reverse Mocha added to the family
IMG_20220727_213535__01.jpg

OG Lows > Reverse Mocha. Look & material wise. Reverse material is nice but prefer the quality on the OG. And the contrast between the swoosh and dark tones on the OG pop & hit more for me.

I’ve been on the fence on these and try to talk myself out of getting them resale but I really like them and would wear them. I might just go the SX route with affirm to alleviate the hit lol.

Idk about that, I’ve done it in the past with Off-White 5s to give it a go. After the asking price, tax +shipping & fees (as usual) I only paid $55 of the total price through affirm split into the payments.

Really? I always assumed the interest rates on it was crazy.

Really? I always assumed the interest rates on it was crazy.

It's "free." But if you're late or miss a payment then that's how they make their money. The Affirm CEO is on his way to being a billionaire. They make it so easy to buy things using these BNPL. Many surveys have been conducted show that at least 30% of the core users fell into debt and/or bankruptcy. People, who use it either have bad credit or no credit. Why else would you use it? I pay off all my balances by the end of the month with my credit cards. I like my points, rewards....

It's "free." But if you're late or miss a payment then that's how they make their money. The Affirm CEO is on his way to being a billionaire. They make it so easy to buy things using these BNPL. Many surveys have been conducted show that at least 30% of the core users fell into debt and/or bankruptcy. People, who use it either have bad credit or no credit. Why else would you use it? I pay off all my balances by the end of the month with my credit cards. I like my points, rewards....

That’s who I assumed it was marketed for.

I too just use my credit card.

These resellers really acting like these reverse lows are the end all be all. Thirsty MFs ain't budging. This a situation where it'll just take some patience. They too new and the hype is so high they want a lopsided deal heavily in their favor and I ain't doing that. Just gotta wait it out, but it'll happen eventually.

Same smh. I’m over it at this point though. Not gonna beg them to do the right thing.

Same 🤷🏽‍♂️

They were supposed to be delivered Wednesday. Apparently something happened with the ups delivery truck, and it just keeps getting pushed back. Losing hope at this point.

These resellers really acting like these reverse lows are the end all be all. Thirsty MFs ain't budging. This a situation where it'll just take some patience. They too new and the hype is so high they want a lopsided deal heavily in their favor and I ain't doing that. Just gotta wait it out, but it'll happen eventually.
They are delusional.

Back
Top Bottom