Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

487FA30F-C7AA-4156-9BF1-84A4E2A3E17F.jpeg

Here is a comparison. Top one from SNKRS, bottom Goat

9D7C3DCF-902E-4891-B2EF-D7988AAF8472.jpeg 9245B508-0937-402B-9955-F8654B6C579D.jpeg
the swoosh colors look the same to me but youll be able to confirm that better than anyone live and in person.

Other things to pay attention to is the bagged white laces on fakes arent ever the same color as the real pairs either

over all if you have a confirmed authentic pair and are questioning another pair dont focus on the things that vary with quality issues, worry about the things that shouldnt be different. like colors the sole or colors of the leather or colors of the reverse swoosh.

the swoosh colors look the same to me but youll be able to confirm that better than anyone live and in person.

Other things to pay attention to is the bagged white laces on fakes arent ever the same color as the real pairs either

over all if you have a confirmed authentic pair and are questioning another pair dont focus on the things that vary with quality issues, worry about the things that shouldnt be different. like colors the sole or colors of the leather or colors of the reverse swoosh.
You're right. Just some many inconsistencies. Some guides say to look for the Cactus Jack writing on the inner panels. And even the letters' position there is different on both pairs. Granted, one is a 12.5 and the other a 12, so maybe that's why.

You're right. Just some many inconsistencies. Some guides say to look for the Cactus Jack writing on the inner panels. And even the letters' position there is different on both pairs. Granted, one is a 12.5 and the other a 12, so maybe that's why.

theres a fine line. a lot stuff can be inconsistient but theres still ways that things that vary can be wrong. the cactus jack on the side panel can vary a decent amount as far as position goes but the stitch should be crossing the "C" anywhere from the middle to the top. some reps with get that right but the imprint itself is thin and not prominent. and others will get boldness and prominence of it right but will miss the stitch completely which is wrong. theres a ton of nuance and some indicators dont stand on their own. but having a retail on hand will make it very easy to tell things apart if you know what to focus on. People talk about how scary close reps are everyday The obvious differences usually get missed cause folks are focusing on the fact that they don’t look like garbage anymore lol

theres a fine line. a lot stuff can be inconsistient but theres still ways that things that vary can be wrong. the cactus jack on the side panel can vary a decent amount as far as position goes but the stitch should be crossing the "C" anywhere from the middle to the top. some reps with get that right but the imprint itself is thin and not prominent. and others will get boldness and prominence of it right but will miss the stitch completely which is wrong. theres a ton of nuance and some indicators dont stand on their own. but having a retail on hand will make it very easy to tell things apart if you know what to focus on. People talk about how scary close reps are everyday The obvious differences usually get missed cause folks are focusing on the fact that they don’t look like garbage anymore lol
Here is the C letter. Top SNKRS and Bottom Goat. The C is not crossed on either.

C4B355F3-13B5-4A34-A1C8-53E40EF8822D.jpeg 6340467B-E979-4979-9298-C63AFFE4AEC0.jpeg

Here is the C letter. Top SNKRS and Bottom Goat. The C is not crossed on either.

C4B355F3-13B5-4A34-A1C8-53E40EF8822D.jpeg 6340467B-E979-4979-9298-C63AFFE4AEC0.jpeg

I’ve never seen that. But I also know a lot of things don’t hold true for larger sizes above my size 11. This could be one of those things

Edit: a quick scan of eBay for size 12 and up show that it’s actually very common for larger sizes due to the larger panels of material.

I’ve never seen that. But I also know a lot of things don’t hold true for larger sizes above my size 11. This could be one of those things
The only somewhat assurance I have that this is a legit pair is that the box had an undefeated store sticker on it with the size and all. But then again, anyone can fake that also 🤷‍♂️

Even more strange. The SNKRS pair has a slightly darker brown than the Goat one. The other part is this: the padded area right below the collar, is a bit thicker on the SNKRS B4EA0F49-05A8-4BAC-9845-E8209B0E4E63.jpeg
The browns I’m not that concerned about. Nubuck is a weird material. A lot of fakes get very close on the nubuck for these

All in all if you have one confirmed authentic pair in hand and are trying to see if the other one is real all you have to do is this

Hold up the authentic pair next to the pair in question and compare the swoosh colors. The shoes on the right are 2 different batches of fakes and they both get the color wrong. As does every other batch I’ve seen. Could it be fixed down the line? Maybe but we’re 1 year out from the fragment low release and there still isn’t a batch that gets it right either. I suspect this will be the case moving forward for these as well. In the mean time though it’s a reliable tell.
6F9E7395-EEBF-423D-8C8C-37BC0219BE26.jpeg
549BD0F3-3844-4709-B9E4-8A86780CA150.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom