Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Every time I see charcoal laces I want to put them in I just never do, I can’t even tell you why 🤦🏽‍♂️ so 🔥

High water/flood isn’t bad just depends on how baggy they are to me.
I grabbed a couple from Nike their cropped pants are pretty solid

This is an improvement over NT denim, but still..

I don’t care how trendy it is I ain’t never joinin the Highwater Society AKA the Flood Club AKA Urkel’s Disciples

Haven’t been in here since the day of the snkrs reverse drop … still salty (**& looking for a ds 12 :nerd:)

I do have bkvi coming from flexblock tho

I absolutely hate that ppl have their entire lives listed on that app but won’t do a $1 for $1 swap. Literally show & tell on the internet foh

I haven't opened that app in forever, about to delete it to be honest because I have yet to make 1 trade.

I saw this one dude that listed up like 60 pairs from his closet/collection, and every one of them was Red- Not for Sale or Trade. Like bruh, why waste your time listing 60 pairs that you have no intention of trading.

Today’s fit. First wear of the British Khaki Travis 6s. Really like them. More comfortable than I thought they would be.

Attachments

• B2188680-B696-451D-B4BB-B28C27273C5C.jpeg
    B2188680-B696-451D-B4BB-B28C27273C5C.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 140
I had to stop wasting my time on Tradeblock, those people are weird 😂 but we should start an NT Tradeblock group to trade amongst us, I think that would be really cool, we could all list our size & name on the app in a thread & deal with our own serious collectors & sneaker heads instead of the BS on there! That way we’re not wasting time & could genuinely help one another out 🙏🏾

I had to stop wasting my time on Tradeblock, those people are weird 😂 but we should start an NT Tradeblock group to trade amongst us, I think that would be really cool, we could all list our size & name on the app in a thread & deal with our own serious collectors & sneaker heads instead of the BS on there! That way we’re not wasting time & could genuinely help one another out 🙏🏾

someone start a discord :nerd:

Been saying tradeblock is for weirdos to flex. They also have the worst trade offers. When I wanted the OW 2s some guy wanted my ts x fragment lows, off noir union 4s, plus $200 cash

getting anything remotely hyped off of trade block is like counting sand. Whats the point of having a wish list if you wont trade anything for the shoes you say you want.

ive offered enough in trade that folks could take what im offering, sell it, buy the shoe they just lost and still have money left over after the fees and still couldnt swing it.

Tradeblock is pathetic; I uninstalled it a few months back. I traded with a member on here via DM; not as modern as an app, but pretty painless.

getting anything remotely hyped off of trade block is like counting sand. Whats the point of having a wish list if you wont trade anything for the shoes you say you want.

ive offered enough in trade that folks could take what im offering, sell it, buy the shoe they just lost and still have money left over after the fees and still couldnt swing it.

I did this to get BK VI’s

1668110875862.png

Tradeblock is pathetic; I uninstalled it a few months back. I traded with a member on here via DM; not as modern as an app, but pretty painless.

I was just about to cut it & tried one more time for the vi …. Now I need the reverse low & frag high

Last edited:
I did this to get BK VI’s

1668110875862.png

I was just about to cut it & tried one more time for the vi …. Now I need the reverse low & frag high

this is not a bad trade at all!

Now I need the reverse low & frag high

I probably sent out 40-50 offers over market value in trades for a pair of frag lows. I ended up having pick up a pair myself. they hold stuff like that hostage lol

I got my frags lows and OW 2s from tradeblock, but at this point I think it was pure luck. I've done 6 trades so far, but it's gotten really bad now. I keep the app just in case, but no one is realistic anymore. I need to replace my olive 6s sz 11.

On another, yea we need to set up an NT tradeblock style discord. That would be dope. I'm all in!

I think an NT trade discord would flop… NTers are too cheap and also too savvy. But if it’s done in a discord, there wouldn’t be extra fees for the app so maybe it would work

I do think it would be cool to know what size other regular NTers wear so I can know who wears my size, for potential trades/oops.
I mainly know Davey Magoo wears 11.5 lmao

I've done 30+ trades on tradeblock. It's worked for me in order to really downsize my collection and go after shoes I really like/will wear.

My only issue with them is, I have no idea how trustworthy their authentication process is (just like any other third party company). I'm also not anywhere close to knowledagable about spotting fakes. No idea where to go in order to verify these shoes that I have gotten from TB.

Also, there are plenty of really dumb people for a lack of a better term on there. But I just don't let it bother me and ignore it.

I've done 30+ trades on tradeblock. It's worked for me in order to really downsize my collection and go after shoes I really like/will wear.

My only issue with them is, I have no idea how trustworthy their authentication process is (just like any other third party company). I'm also not anywhere close to knowledagable about spotting fakes. No idea where to go in order to verify these shoes that I have gotten from TB.

Also, there are plenty of really dumb people for a lack of a better term on there. But I just don't let it bother me and ignore it.

TB verification is pretty iffy. Seen them pass some terrible fakes. They passed some fake trav 4’s that had F&F back tab with regular size tag and regular insole. Pretty terrible fake

For you to have done that many trades, do you willingly take an L just to make the deal happen? Cuz that’s a lot of trades to only “win” or make an even trade

For you to have done that many trades, do you willingly take an L just to make the deal happen? Cuz that’s a lot of trades to only “win” or make an even trade
I try to make it as even as possible, but yes I have taken some losses in terms of resale value. I do a lot of 3 for 1 deals in order to downsize so at times those 3 shoes combined have more value than the one shoe I receive. However, I’d rather have that one shoe than the three I gave up, so it doesn’t feel like an L to me. A recent example is I traded for the Kobe 6 mambacitas, but probably slightly overpaid based on my shoes’ resell value.

Also, my collection is 99.9% retail wins or trades. I’ve probably paid resell twice, so it doesn’t feel like I’m “losing”

Back
Top Bottom