Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

UnDS (can't lie, these are alot better than I initially thought) ...

20221029_172334.jpg
The best lows

The point I'd, what all of a sudden slapped you into the reality that lows are aesthetically superior (like I originally told you)? Next thing we know, you'll be posting pics wearing "jorts."
🤣

The point I'd, what all of a sudden slapped you into the reality that lows are aesthetically superior (like I originally told you)? Next thing we know, you'll be posting pics wearing "jorts."
🤣

When did I say the lows were superior? I said I was bored of my highs. :lol:

So all of a sudden you're "bored" of the highs? They overrated, that's why. The overall design, with the backwards swoosh and all, just flows better on the lows.

love the lows alot, but im not putting the reverse mochas over the OG highs. If i were forced to give up one of my pairs it would be a pretty easy choice to let go of the revere mochas

The highs look off to me. Too much dead space. Everything fits perfectly and flows better on the lows. Had 2 pairs of og highs and every time I tried em on they just looked goofy to me so I got rid of them and don't regret it. Never really liked frag highs to begin with.

All 3 lows are classics/perfection and definite keepers. Don't see myself being "bored" with them anytime soon ala picasso swerve picasso swerve Also happy I ain't sleep on RMs like I started to. They might be my favorite pair rn, but I love all 3.

The thing I don't like about travis 4s is they don't age well once you start wearing them. They quickly start to look dingy. That bothers me. But they beautiful when ds.

The highs look off to me. Too much dead space. Everything fits perfectly and flows better on the lows. Had 2 pairs of og highs and every time I tried em on they just looked goofy to me so I got rid of them and don't regret it. Never really liked frag highs to begin with.

All 3 lows are classics/perfection and definite keepers. Don't see myself being "bored" with them anytime soon ala picasso swerve picasso swerve Also happy I ain't sleep on RMs like I started to. They might be my favorite pair rn, but I love all 3.

I can definitely see where you’re coming from with the dead space from the silhouette perspective. Stand alone especially. It doesn’t bother me but I get it. I just love how they look on foot. And I will always like how pants fall on jordan 1 highs over lows. But that’s just my personal preference
92A7F60A-5BA5-474B-A775-BA64B663BF38.jpeg

So all of a sudden you're "bored" of the highs? They overrated, that's why. The overall design, with the backwards swoosh and all, just flows better on the lows.

Yes you can bored of a shoe. I dont know whats so difficult to understand. :lol: Sometimes you just want something new. You know what's actually overrated? This whole Trav line. :lol:

Yes you can bored of a shoe. I dont know whats so difficult to understand. :lol: Sometimes you just want something new. You know what's actually overrated? This whole Trav line. :lol:
Yea cool, but that's exactly my point. When something is classic/timeless you don't "just want something new."

Back
Top Bottom