Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone fig out the SNS raffle?

People were saying log out, then go back into cal and log back in… but it’s not working smh

I entered all the EU - my company has an office in Ams, I'll take the flight over as a work trip if successful. Highly doubtful but I've gone to greater lengths in the past.

Stockx picture for these Phantoms have the waviest sole I've ever seen on a Jordan 1!
Rotate the picture and enjoy the ride! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl:
They gotta be using fakes for the pic!

I think ModernMade got several pairs of L&F at retail. But the point is that he used OG mochas as an example when OG mochas was released fcfs on TS.com. Ever since they switched to raffles, its gone to bot hell and just a completely different release method, time, and demand for a travis jordan compared to back then

I think ModernMade got several pairs of L&F at retail. But the point is that he used OG mochas as an example when OG mochas was released fcfs on TS.com. Ever since they switched to raffles, its gone to bot hell and just a completely different release method, time, and demand for a travis jordan compared to back then
Yeah I hit on that afternoon drop.... When they did fcfs... It's definitely been ugly since, on everything from airmaxes to air trainers 😂 from TD to ps to adult 🤷

Back
Top Bottom