Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

for drops when huge amounts of stock are already hitting the streets before release date sometimes there isn’t much moving left for the market even once snkrs pairs release. We saw it with the lost and founds. I think these have some room to drop some more but I think the the $500-$600 price tag my be a bit too optimistic.

I lost the waxed laces of my right Jordan 1 Low (the OG one)
I put some pink flat laces in that I ordered like 2 years ago and idk where the waxed laces disappeared :lol:
Do you know where I could buy new ones in the right dimensions?
I only found some on a site for boots but they are a lil thinner

for drops when huge amounts of stock are already hitting the streets before release date sometimes there isn’t much moving left for the market even once snkrs pairs release. We saw it with the lost and founds. I think these have some room to drop some more but I think the the $500-$600 price tag my be a bit too optimistic.
I don't think so.... 95% of stock hasn't even touched retails hands yet... The shoe imo is the worst trav low released too, So basic.....

I don't think so.... 95% of stock hasn't even touched retails hands yet... The shoe imo is the worst trav low released too, So basic.....

Really? I feel like The usual suspects have been selling these for a few weeks now. NTWRK app has multiple resell shops selling stock at $825-$850 all weekend

Like clockwork for every release especially the lows.

Highest stock coming. Nike produced more than any other. It’ll come down. Be patient.

Then boom, struggle to get, prices actually increase once they get in hands, etc.

I definitely like those but that doesn’t matter you entering against millions of people who want free resale money

Idk, theres too much hope in this thread that the delayed shipping to Tier 0 stores means more chances for us. That just means the backdoored pairs are delayed meaning the pairs for flightclub, ntwrk peeps, and other sneaker reselling stores. Price wont drop much, if anything they may go up with tax season around the corner. Lowest I see is 750 range for bigger sizes. Hope I am wrong though, I would love to be wrong. Better for us all!!

Idk, theres too much hope in this thread that the delayed shipping to Tier 0 stores means more chances for us. That just means the backdoored pairs are delayed meaning the pairs for flightclub, ntwrk peeps, and other sneaker reselling stores. Price wont drop much, if anything they may go up with tax season around the corner. Lowest I see is 750 range for bigger sizes. Hope I am wrong though, I would love to be wrong. Better for us all!!
yeah supposedly some shipments delayed, like kith, but I doubt it drops another 200-300. last sale in 13 on SX was at $700, however true that is.

Back
Top Bottom