Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FkbrJDEXgAQTZcc
Looks like my source was right lol

looking at almost every one's order confirmation including mine, Nike put a expected delivery date of 1/2/2023. Considering the holiday rush delivery times and the phantoms in general having late shipments almost everywhere, that January delivery date doesn't sound too crazy. Thats not to say that maybe some people will get their orders ahead of schedule. But in general, that date is why I was alluding to the fact that people can expect these to deliver in January

a728a2fa-089f-4341-80e5-2176a4499781-png.3066310

Think everyone has the same expected date.

But I’ve seen some come in already or coming tomorrow. Just depends how close to where it was shipped from. Recently been getting my packages from Nike quicker than expected.

Hope yours comes in before the holidays.

looking at almost every one's order confirmation including mine, Nike put a expected delivery date of 1/2/2023. Considering the holiday rush delivery times and the phantoms in general having late shipments almost everywhere, that January delivery date doesn't sound too crazy. Thats not to say that maybe some people will get their orders ahead of schedule. But in general, that date is why I was alluding to the fact that people can expect these to deliver in January

a728a2fa-089f-4341-80e5-2176a4499781-png.3066310
I’m gonna be real wit you. All this time I thought you were male

So im not much of a shoe buyer anymore. In my 30s and stopped buying shoes 10 years ago. I really want these so messaged a few IG sellers. Blocked the ones that smelled fishy right away. But this is my Q to anyone here.

Why do IG users only want Zelle? Never Venmo, Apple Pay, PayPal etc.
Why are over 5 of them charging 350-450 but we have to wait until April?

Im not buying these off Ig, just interested in the reasoning behind this.

B/c Zelle is one-way only; can't be canceled or disputed.

quality is not bad on these. The packaging is better than previous TS 1's. You get an outer cardboard cover vs. the plastic cover the travis frags came in. No travis wrapping paper inside, rather the bandana comes wrapping each shoe. The bandanas are cheap and thin as you would expect. The zebra looking laces is an odd pattern choice. I'll swap some white or red laces in and take some better daytime photos tomorrow. The shoe is mostly your regular nubuck and the other material feels like a waxed suede/felt. . The lining feel like the inside of a used up cotton fleece sweater. Sizing wise feels like travis frag low and reverse mocha. Only pair that ran big was the og mocha lows.

Last edited:
Like I said prices touching low 7s and most pairs ain't even shipped yet... Those who missed I hope you get em for as close to retail as possible... Low 5s, even 400s in the realm...

Back
Top Bottom