Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yea I was gonna say someone need to report those criminals to the authorities… if they all GS then I guess it’s whatever

How y’all feelin the lace swap? I actually don’t have any Christmas themed sneakers right now and wanted to see if red would give these the Christmas spirit. But was curious how the burgundy would look. My girls said red just for Christmas then go w/burgundy after lol

6FE1D654-1BBA-48EC-8776-74C2A38D6AA4.jpeg

5D38DAD3-E759-48A0-8D56-8FA19CA8AE91.jpeg

luka needs some carhatt tappered newel pants to fit those fatty thighs he has in style , dude has all these money but dresses like an h&m employee

Last edited:
Crazy Luka can ball the way he does looking like that

And bruh got absolutely fleeced on that trade wow, finesse of the year. I kno they are GS but still thats 800+ before the Dunks. Asking for cash on top is disrespect lol

Last edited:
i been called it!
Screenshot_20221223_013448.jpg
Screenshot_20221223_013236.jpg
Screenshot_20221223_013223.jpg

I said the same on Twitter when the OG Mocha lows came out. I said eventually the lows he'll put out will go for more than the OG Highs. With the return of dunk lows and more focus on low cut shoes in general I knew those would surpass the AJ 1 highs in value. For both the Mocha and Frag collections the lows are much better than the Highs.

IMO: Reverse Mocha low > OG Mocha low > Fragment low > OG Mocha High > Phantom low > OG Fragment High

Imagine paying resell and getting these glue stains daym.. publically apologizing whoever these get sold to lol
So what’s good w the profit? Couple hundred? Taking ts
probably going to stick with either white laces or black laces. Thought the red would give me Unlucky dunk sb vibes but doesn’t do much for me.The contrast stitching drawing too much attention for a black shoe lol

8DC75E92-4D23-4CC5-B845-0D40AC07CC1D.jpeg
Wow flames!! White is dope

Back
Top Bottom