Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m all for doing what you want & having what you want. But if there’s one pair in your collection that you should never, ever sell, it’s the Travis Scott High OG Mocha. Regardless of how often you wear it. That pair is thee Travis Scott shoe. It will never retro & is only going to do the same as the Off Whites Jordan 1’s or Nike Air Yeezy lines. Keep it. I’m sure you have other collabs & shoes of lesser resell value to move to make that grail happen.

Im over the whole reverse swoosh thing, the "allure" of it is gone. I like designs of shoes thats not just a change of colorway but changes it physically, like the reverse swoosh or the waves on the AM1 Patta's but idk im losing interest in it. The details, quality and colorway in general are making me think twice of selling mine, but honestly im really thinking of doing it anyways for the Muslin OW 5's.

Last edited:
6 hours walking around the San Diego Zoo in the frag low
CA482A96-90CE-415F-9F1A-688C8259A491.jpeg
1EC372C9-1DBA-4C47-9C51-5673616F0A77.jpeg

I got my son a size 1.5 y when the first released and thought they were just ok but know that I see a men’s size in hand, I’m really liking them alot. Might have to go back and grab the olive pair.
A8735A66-1F22-4C3B-9984-08CCA8854C18.jpeg
14B0C84E-334A-4CAC-9A6D-3256E89D62D8.jpeg

I think these look great. Always wondered why the Olive pair goes for so much more on the aftermarket. More wearable?

I think these look great. Always wondered why the Olive pair goes for so much more on the aftermarket. More wearable?
General consensus seems to be that they're the OG and more wearable because of the colorway.

I wish they had nappy suede like the British khakis. I still need to cop both pairs lol.

Back
Top Bottom