Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

cncpts given me a lot more “hype” raffle wins than any of these shops. Kith, Undftd, Extra Butter, SNS, Notre, Lapstone, Atmos and all these other tier 0 shops have given me maybe 1 lifetime W.

these are my best cncpts raffle wins. But I’ve won tons of other stuff from cncpts such as lobsters, air max collab, yeezy foam runners and slides, etc
7BD24326-E1D7-4E44-BAE1-A202E4A79856.jpeg 6D853E37-A399-407B-9D60-6734BBEBFBF6.jpeg
What size are you? I’m 0 for everything in my size 11 with most tier 0 drops

I commend you for doing a concepts raffle. They’ve got to be the biggest trash shop still doing raffles the way they do. It’s 2023 and they’re still having people do stuff (follow, like, etc) for entries
I have a female friend that hits every concepts raffle that she enters. Like clockwork. No matter what the shoe is. Meanwhile i'm 0/500 or whatever there. They're definitely shady and choose their faves.

Got a W on the kids pair for my nephew. L's on everything else.

Tempted to pull the trigger on my personal pair but I'm gonna wait. And if the resell price doesn't ever go down, I'll make my peace with it and move on.

I hope reps **** the game up in a way that hurts nike and these boutiques bad. I don't even rock with them but anything that would be a blow to nike/boutiques that backdoor and make them do something about the climate they created would be nice.

**** these ******. If 3738494 wanna cop reps, I say let the links to these pages get posted without getting modded. They don't give a **** about the consumer, why should we give a **** about their profits? Their hype? The authenticity of the **** we see in pics but never in person and never on feet? They created this bull**** *** climate.

We basically beg them to spend money they obviously don't want.

Back in the day as a kid I couldn't afford ****. Now as an adult, I have all the money in the world and can't give it out to these companies to save my life. I refuse to pay 1000+ for **** we should be able to at least look at in store. It's the principle of the matter. While I personally wouldn't cop reps, I'm not pocket watching anybody and I'm not ****ting on whoever wants them since nike obviously doesn't want money from the average consumer.

And **** these skateshops that backdoor too!! I hope all of them go under. Fake *** "we're for the locals" bull**** they push with forked tongues. ****** LIARS and just because a few of you have 1 or 2 wins you wanna lie with them. **** them all.

Ok I'm done. I'm still pissed I filled out 4748595746464 raffles and got 72 million Ls.

And **** copdate and eql too!! And these botters!! I'm so mad I don't even think I mentioned them. Transform and roll out.
I wish I could smack ****** in their faces.

Is AMM really still pending? Quite a few haven't gotten their L emails yet. I know I have gotten Ls from all other EQL raffles except AMM

AMM.png

Is AMM really still pending? Quite a few haven't gotten their L emails yet. I know I have gotten Ls from all other EQL raffles except AMM

AMM.png
I still haven’t received anything from them. They did say 24 hours. 🤷‍♂️

Might just be that no news is bad news. I don’t see a charge in my bank account.

I hope reps **** the game up in a way that hurts nike and these boutiques bad. I don't even rock with them but anything that would be a blow to nike/boutiques that backdoor and make them do something about the climate they created would be nice.

**** these ******. If 3738494 wanna cop reps, I say let the links to these pages get posted without getting modded. They don't give a **** about the consumer, why should we give a **** about their profits? Their hype? The authenticity of the **** we see in pics but never in person and never on feet? They created this bull**** *** climate.

We basically beg them to spend money they obviously don't want.

Back in the day as a kid I couldn't afford ****. Now as an adult, I have all the money in the world and can't give it out to these companies to save my life. I refuse to pay 1000+ for **** we should be able to at least look at in store. It's the principle of the matter. While I personally wouldn't cop reps, I'm not pocket watching anybody and I'm not ****ting on whoever wants them since nike obviously doesn't want money from the average consumer.

And **** these skateshops that backdoor too!! I hope all of them go under. Fake *** "we're for the locals" bull**** they push with forked tongues. ****** LIARS and just because a few of you have 1 or 2 wins you wanna lie with them. **** them all.

Ok I'm done. I'm still pissed I filled out 4748595746464 raffles and got 72 million Ls.

bro lol

**** them ******!!
From the botters to the boutiques, skateshops, nike as a company, etc.

Got us glued to our phones waiting on Ls from random sites. **** is wild.

*edit*

And these youtubers with their stupid *** thumbnails.

*edit*
And the ***** that won't let me get lot 10 off white dunks for sub 400 on stockx that keeps making the price go from like 650 to 645 back to 650.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom