Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

does anyone know/remember if EA for the frag lows went out after the drop on SNKRS/ his website?

or was it only EA thru SNKRS?

Outside of color, my guess is the uppers don’t feel the same? The nubuck they used on the highs was super plush and soft. Every fake I’ve seen have thinner, flatter, shorter haired nubuck. Do a better job of mimicking that transitional ashy look but they struggle with every thing else. I expect a private collector to maybe teach the point that you did because you more than likely don’t spend a ton of time handling your pair. But a consignment shop who handles these every day should be able to tell on feel alone
your right about they should be able to tell and they can tell. Why not try to slip some UA's out the door. Most stores margins are not as high as they once were and what's the worst that's gonna happen, some one will catch it and bring it back for a refund. They will just act like they didn't realize it and try the next naive customer.

your right about they should be able to tell and they can tell. Why not try to slip some UA's out the door. Most stores margins are not as high as they once were and what's the worst that's gonna happen, some one will catch it and bring it back for a refund. They will just act like they didn't realize it and try the next naive customer.
They definitely moving fakes. I just went through the website and I know for a fact 2 big Louis Vuitton bags are replicas just based off the canvas not lining up. Either they don’t know or don’t care.

IMO: Reverse Mocha low > Olive low > OG Mocha low > Fragment low > OG Mocha High > Phantom low > OG Fragment High

Reverse Mocha and Olive can change spots. Both are really good.

I offed the mocha highs today. They too small for me after my treatment but I do think they are the best ones. Woudda traded them for the olives but I been looking for Military Blues for a while, dont even care that they might release next year. In any case, OG mocha highs are the best, Phantoms BY FAR the worst, everything else you can put wherever you want. The whole backwards swoosh thing im over anyways, itd be nice to have one in the closet but dont really care too much anymore.

Here is a few more comparison shots, left picture is retail but I used a black light and the retail pairs soles glow and the Nike tongue tag, where as the reps don’t among other things.
D10BB2CF-783F-4A5D-B748-A1C616E102E7.jpeg
8D62059A-D069-40C9-AF66-B3244DD321F3.jpeg
593F288D-7BE5-4ED0-AF81-C46D3C79FBFC.jpeg
E72E06F3-E14F-47A7-B09E-EE6BE8617C47.jpeg

The tag is an easy tell. For now.

All you cowards who cop out with “oh I dont care about reps as long as no one sells them as real” you need to grab your ****in balls and draw the line much earlier than that.

Anyone who intentionally buys fakes is literally giving money to the counterfeit industry to help them more effectively sell fakes as real. That’s just how it works. It was never just about the “wearing the design for cheap” it’s all about DECEPTION that’s why they try to copy the inside tag and boxes and other sht that has nothing to do with “design”. BECAUSE THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO PASS OFF FAKES AS REAL. QUIT LYIN TO YOURSELF

The tag is an easy tell. For now.

All you cowards who cop out with “oh I dont care about reps as long as no one sells them as real” you need to grab your ****in balls and draw the line much earlier than that.

Anyone who intentionally buys fakes is literally giving money to the counterfeit industry to help them more effectively sell fakes as real. That’s just how it works. It was never just about the “wearing the design for cheap” it’s all about DECEPTION that’s why they try to copy the inside tag and boxes and other sht that has nothing to do with “design”. BECAUSE THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO PASS OFF FAKES AS REAL. QUIT LYIN TO YOURSELF
These makers are 100% trying to cheat the system, and sadly it works sometimes, especially when purchased locally. They keep releasing all these updated "batches" getting closer and closer to retail, down to the box paper. Why would somebody who is buying a fakes need it do be exactly like a retail pair if they aren't trying to scam someone by either selling the fake as retail or just lying about it being retail for clout.

Sadly these resell shops DGAF, scum/fronts.

Local one here has been called out multiple times. Sure, take the shoes back, but right back in the shelves they go.

Love how the owners are “all about the culture” and do it for the love of sneakers but we all know $$$$

Sadly these resell shops DGAF, scum/fronts.

Local one here has been called out multiple times. Sure, take the shoes back, but right back in the shelves they go.

Love how the owners are “all about the culture” and do it for the love of sneakers but we all know $$$$

That's why at this point in 2023 people shouldn't be buying product from these resell-cosignment shops, online platforms unless you 100% know where the stock is coming from or happen to be in-store when a customer brings in a pair to cash out with the necessary receipts, proof.

It's literally retail or bust.

That's why at this point in 2023 people shouldn't be buying product from these resell-cosignment shops, online platforms unless you 100% know where the stock is coming from or happen to be in-store when a customer brings in a pair to cash out with the necessary receipts, proof.

It's literally retail or bust.

Chill bro he said he got it from a random pawn shop lol. It’s not fair to lump that in together with giant resale platforms like ebay or any established sneaker consignment store with a good reputation.

Chill bro he said he got it from a random pawn shop lol. It’s not fair to lump that in together with giant resale platforms like ebay or any established sneaker consignment store with a good reputation.

The same platforms I see being attacked on Twitter weekly because someone bought a pair that wasn't authentic?

*shrugs*

was on vacation so just got back over the weekend to unboxing my olives. Wore the frag lows all over Disney and had a few strollers roll over my shoes. Took them all out for a set pic. Probably in the minority but I really like the olive laces on them. Black or white works well too.

In my ranking opinion: frags > olives > og mocha > reverse mocha > phantoms.

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_2366.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom