Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah I was watching it live and on the site the whole time and nothing loading other than a 12.5, everything was gone within 2 seconds if that

Who did this 🤔🤦‍♂️
IMG_7524.jpeg

Well da prices do not seem to reflect that. Now that YOU are not hyped about them or don't see da hype in them therefore won't cop ....is a different story.
C’mon fam, you know this is because of insane scarcity in order to BUILD hype on these.

These are more akin to the Travis Air Trainers or the Travis AJ 33s than the AJ 1 lows. People just don’t mess with new models like that.

But that’s the coolest part 🤣

Different strokes. I like some of Travis's music and his colorway aesthetics on his sneaker collaborations, but I am in no way a fanboy. If anyone here thinks that any of his collaborations had his logos removed, no connection to him (and therefore the related hype removed), there wouldn't be any more interest than the metallic red low 1s or any other GR 1 Low release, you crazy. If anything, the backward swoosh would be a "what the **** was Nike thinking" talking point that would turn people away. I know that is some alternate universe **** at this point, but it's true. Same with the Kanye Nike shoes.

Back
Top Bottom