Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Are they worth da prices ABSOLUTELY not, are they da HYPE shoe ATM ABSOLUTELY yes. If I can grab at retail fantastic, if not also great.

Different strokes. I like some of Travis's music and his colorway aesthetics on his sneaker collaborations, but I am in no way a fanboy. If anyone here thinks that any of his collaborations had his logos removed, no connection to him (and therefore the related hype removed), there wouldn't be any more interest than the metallic red low 1s or any other GR 1 Low release, you crazy. If anything, the backward swoosh would be a "what the **** was Nike thinking" talking point that would turn people away. I know that is some alternate universe **** at this point, but it's true. Same with the Kanye Nike shoes.

I was joking 🤣. The evidence in how stupid the backwards swoosh Travis hype is the Mac attacks. Its the same exact shoe just the Travis logo and backward swoosh and it’s selling for 2X retail. Can get the regular for under 😂.

First look at the Jumpman Jackoff Mid October
IMG_9166.jpeg

When did phantoms start hitting 800-900? In the big sizes? And reverse mochas knocking on $1600 😳 would have thoughts prices would have leveled off dipped a little in this market

I’d have to take it down several notches to get there.

…you have no idea who you’re dealing with.

1C877ACE-DB46-4989-AE62-F088BEA38AE1.jpeg
01F2A2A0-4363-4882-A43A-2BD5C9B002D2.jpeg
Your head is definitely in the clouds, you might even be highest in the room. But real talk: you’d find a way to f up jumping out of the plane

When did phantoms start hitting 800-900? In the big sizes? And reverse mochas knocking on $1600 😳 would have thoughts prices would have leveled off dipped a little in this market
My take is that as Kanye’s antisemite behavior and behind the scenes accounts at Adidas tarnished his image enough teenage hypebeasts doubled down on TS.

Same reason they were in IG comments going after Killer Mike as a nobody for his Grammy win. It’s the next consumer cult and I think the pricing reflects that now. I don’t think most older sneakerheads really care at this point. They got the TSs at some point or they didn’t but they’re not that hung up on his shoes in 2024.

My take is that as Kanye’s antisemite behavior and behind the scenes accounts at Adidas tarnished his image enough teenage hypebeasts doubled down on TS.

Same reason they were in IG comments going after Killer Mike as a nobody for his Grammy win. It’s the next consumer cult and I think the pricing reflects that now. I don’t think most older sneakerheads really care at this point. They got the TSs at some point or they didn’t but they’re not that hung up on his shoes in 2024.

I just would have thought we reached the point where if you wanted them you would have gotten them already. Even frag lows are at $2k which is a good 500-600 more than like half a year ago.

weirdly enough, the only one not gaining value is the olives in the very specific size of 13W/11.5M. Still about the same price from when I traded for them in 2023. All the other 10M+ are either at $1k or close to it.
IMG_9324.png

I just would have thought we reached the point where if you wanted them you would have gotten them already. Even frag lows are at $2k which is a good 500-600 more than like half a year ago.

weirdly enough, the only one not gaining value is the olives in the very specific size of 13W/11.5M. Still about the same price from when I traded for them in 2023. All the other 10M+ are either at $1k or close to it.
Don’t you think this speaks to how many upper middle class white kids are getting into it now for the first time? I think the prices remain strong because there’s so many reps floating around too which I’ve heard of parents buying their kids.

But the TS cult keeps growing and it’s mostly wealthy white teenagers joining, so I think as supply of authentic pairs has dwindled, resellers have identified their core market at this point is probably parents or trust fund kids.

This is the consumer cult I’m talking about. This guy doesn’t even realize TS stamped some stickers on AirPods and he’s calling them a 1 of 23 Apple collab 🤦‍♂️ asking $1300 for the AirPods and $700 for the $10 Amazon “vault” aka lunch box. This is peak lunacy.

Don’t you think this speaks to how many upper middle class white kids are getting into it now for the first time? I think the prices remain strong because there’s so many reps floating around too which I’ve heard of parents buying their kids.

But the TS cult keeps growing and it’s mostly wealthy white teenagers joining, so I think as supply of authentic pairs has dwindled, resellers have identified their core market at this point is probably parents or trust fund kids.

I think all of this is true, but i think it’s always been true. Maybe i thought with all the recession talk and buyer apathy, that the prices would plateau. And they actually did for a bit. But the amount of used and beat to hell pairs of trav shoes floating around is astronomical so it’s gotta have an impact on the market too.

But that goes to show, just cause I’m not paying attention doesn’t mean the marketing machine isn’t running and isn’t working

This is the consumer cult I’m talking about. This guy doesn’t even realize TS stamped some stickers on AirPods and he’s calling them a 1 of 23 Apple collab 🤦‍♂️ asking $1300 for the AirPods and $700 for the $10 Amazon “vault” aka lunch box. This is peak lunacy.

That's crazy. I only see white people buying stuff like this. Or dudes who are extra zesty

Jordan Jumpman Jack TR “Taupe Haze”
Color: Taupe Haze/Sail-Thunder Blue-Gum Light Brown
Style Code: FZ8117-204
Release Date: August 22, 2024
Price: $200
1708114351535.png

Back
Top Bottom