Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

typical nike games. limited first drop to generate scarcity mentality then flood the market to with the other colorways

With more Travis 1s on the horizon I think not getting these on as many peoples feet as possible early, is a mistake. Pushing a new model is hard, pushing THIS new model will be hard. Folks are going to want to get these on feet and see them on feet to have them grown on the majority. Not making this drop more widely available is only gonna get shoulder shrugs in response.

No surprise... 🗑

Screenshot_20240430_101255_SNKRS.jpg

With more Travis 1s on the horizon I think not getting these on as many peoples feet as possible early, is a mistake. Pushing a new model is hard, pushing THIS new model will be hard. Folks are going to want to get these on feet and see them on feet to have them grown on the majority. Not making this drop more widely available is only gonna get shoulder shrugs in response.

These are the Legacy 312s all over again.

Soon as they detached Just Don from the line and flooded the market with colorways, they became outlet fodder with the quickness.

I assume the same thing is gonna happen when the pairs without the backwards swoosh start coming out.

L , but NGL its one of those few L's I actually feel good about....weird feeling
Yeah, same here. $200 for these is nuts and I for sure would've used them as trade bait or sold them anyway. The red swoosh version is much nicer and I'd be more tempted to keep/wear those if I hit on TS.com, but if they keep going for $1k+ they'll go straight to ebay or SX, too lol.

These are the Legacy 312s all over again.

Soon as they detached Just Don from the line and flooded the market with colorways, they became outlet fodder with the quickness.

I assume the same thing is gonna happen when the pairs without the backwards swoosh start coming out.
I wonder why they are making the same mistake twice.

Also, are any celebs aside from Travis wearing these Jumpman Jacks? Usually anyone famous won’t touch any fusions or non-retro Js due to the social stigma of wearing those models.

Back
Top Bottom