Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i don’t think these are really ever going to go the way of the 312s. I just don’t think Nike is ever going to release any Travis Scott shoes in numbers or allocations large enough for the shoes to sell off of their own strength.

Nike has been dropping these collabs since 2017. In 2.5 years that’ll be a decade. there are still folks that haven’t copped a single shoe for retail. Hell, I own like 10-11 shoes from this collab run and I haven’t gotten a single one for retail, let alone through Nike/snkrs directly. Why even bother at this point? Keep them friends and family.

We can say a lot about how it ended but adidas took Yeezy from a brand most sneaker enthusiast could only see online to everyone pretty much getting a shot at the most desired colors and models. And they did it in a shorter time period than we’ve been getting travis releases

the nike colab line is run by clowns - I have provided names and emails before - but the mods just delete and try to ban me. until they get fired nothing will change.

This sums it up. And the TS Mac Attack peaked at $1200+
IMG_5556.jpeg
IMG_5555.jpeg

This sums it up. And the TS Mac Attack peaked at $1200+
IMG_5556.jpeg
IMG_5555.jpeg

Making the TS mac attacks limited legit served no purpose to anyone but travis’ team because they could unload pairs on platforms before the official drop. Just make the ish available. The “use limited collab to sell GR versions of the shoe” hasn’t worked since the end of COVID.

Infact, I bet if the trav mac attacks were the ones that were more available and the OG version was limited, there would be more interest over all in both versions.

This is legit his sig. Don C was just used to give some energy to a hybrid lmao. They wont make any of these without Travis branding. Thats what i meant.

I figured that's what you meant but initially the 312s were marketed as a model created by Don C. They had Just Don branding on the them initially as well. No one knew there were gonna be more than the first 3 color ways either.

I wouldn't put it pass JB to water the Jumpman jacks down and mass produce them after the hype sets in.

These ain't a collaboration Jordan 1 with a limited run, it's a whole new sneaker. You really think JB gonna make a whole new sneaker just to keep it limited? Why, cause of Travis Scott branding? What sneaker does that energy spillover to? People miss out on TS Jordan 1 lows, the masses cop the lows that are on the shelf.

Nike did the exclusive sneaker thing with Ye, but I don't think that is JBs aim. I'd love to be wrong though.

Took the L. Paid resale. Still bleeding. I'll recover.

Not a TS fanboy. I just like the silhouette.

Wanted these quite early. Posted so aswell. Dunk, Trainer, Mac Attack amalgam vibes - I was always gon' be in.

What I don't understand is the hate for these but the love for the Spiridon joints that literally have the worst thing about the Air Trainer Huarache that they could include, that humongous net webbing for the mid-foot strap. Nasty.

I do like the brown, cream, white colourway that was teased though.

Back
Top Bottom