OFFICIAL TRUE BLOOD SEASON 4 THREAD.

Originally Posted by shogun

marney's so damn ugly, i'm tired of seeing her ugly mug on the screen.  They should've changed her to look like Antonia when she possessed her.  I don't understand what was happening with Andy and that fairy in the woods.  He was mad happy though.  
laugh.gif

I would too. Andy got jumped by a woman WELL above his paygrade and he went for it. I just wonder where that will go tho
EDIT: You would think by now when someone says something weird happened people would be believe him/her

Andy winning this week
roll.gif
pimp.gif

finally Marnies dead, i kinda felt bad for Pam
i kinda felt that Sookie was annoying this season... she found out that Bill was the cause of the attack and she just brushed it off and said i love you
indifferent.gif

her getting in other peoples business, causing more problems for other people
Tera at first with being down with killing all the vamps
pimp.gif
but then @!%$%## out at the last half of the season? where did hate go? does she not remember all the bad things that happened to her and vamps?

At first I thought that fairy in the woods with Andy was Sookie's fairy godmother and she was resurrected somehow.  This season has been a miss most of the time.  Next season I hope there's a lot of hot fairy women and orgies.

Sam beating the crap out of  Luna's  baby daddy
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
and then Alcide with the assist fatality
eek.gif
eek.gif

the whole Andy and the fairy chick story i can see it being a  setup for next season since we didnt really saw a whole much of the fairies this season.

Sookie has been more annoying than Tara this season
alien.gif
alien.gif

unfortunately this season has been mediocre IMO
there are way too many story lines going on, most of which i've been lost on
or just plain lost interest in. I'm just watching for the aesthetics at this point.
frown.gif

This season was ehhh. The Vamps didn't get as much camera time as I would have wanted. I also wanted Jason to be a werepanther. I hope they tie up all them random loose ends from all the storylines they started.

I've been watching since the first episode. It's had it's ups and downs and obviously leans toward the cheesy soap opera side, but last night was just more of the same. Nothing gets wrapped up or builds interesting characters. Every decision made on this show usually ends with no consequences to the person who made the decision (outside of the villains).

I thought that at some point, the fact that Sam is becoming colder would have an effect on his persona. Was that the case? No. Even the daughter of the woman seemed to dismiss the fact that her father just got murdered.
laugh.gif
Huh?

Tara. She's made all kinds of dumb decisions, what does she learn? Nothing.

Eric and Bill... c'mon. They were going to end their lives for Sooki that easily with no plan? The build up to that didn't seem believable at all.

Sooki is the only one that seems to develop as a character, but what has she really learned? That she can be in love with two vampires? How has her character grown from all of the horror that she has faced over and over?

How is it that Lafayette knows that he's magic but hasn't learned a damn spell to keep spirits from using his body?

Show is mindless entertainment. I watch it as filler before Curb and Breaking Bad.

They were stupid to give Sookie super powers. Everytime there's a conflict with her it's... oh she'll get trapped and all of a sudden use her super powers to remedy everything. What a joke. The writing on this show has really gone down hill. Debbie had been a model citizen with Alcide for a year and within 1 week shes back to trailer trash again? +@#!! should be dead anyways! The whole storyline with the evil baby/ghost mother was filler crap. All that build up to just establish Lafayette was a medium? Please...

When they killed off Claudine I figured they were burying the stupid fairyland crap but nope it was, hey let's bring it back for (of all people) Andy! Andy and Jason had great comedic chemistry and they keep failing to use that. Both of those guys are supposed to be the %%*%*%$ law in Bon Temps but don't do a gotdamn bit of detective work. Don't even get me started on what they did with Jason, dude went from being a bad !** werepanther in the books to a big simp in the show. And the +$* happened to everyone from Hotshot?!? Did we just forget the town exists?

I'm only watching for Sam's storyline at this point and even that has reached a dead end. Maybe I need to start watching Breaking Bad.

the $%%$ is going on on this show 
mad.gif

also, as fan I don't think I can ignore bad the 

acting is at times.  I'm just gonna put this season out of my

brain...

eek.gif
at the murking in the last 5 minutes

And was Alcid holding the chain of that old vamp that was buried the season before this one?

They waited for the last few minutes of this season to make it interesting.  
indifferent.gif

This season has been really bad and just a waste.

Tara wasn't really in the books much anyways. This eps was real slow. Most of it was closure, but towards the end they threw in seeds of new plots for next season. idk i guess it kinda irked me that they were kinda obvious with it. That whole marny thing...i thought ++# was gonna go down, but all that was needed was a pep talk with antonia and sookie's granny
30t6p3b.gif

now that fruity reverend is back? and can someone post a pic of the possible vampire that was released? i have an idea but im not sure...idk they need to start sticking more closely with the books and stay away from useless side plots. i need to talk to my girl to make sense of all this tho...i feel bad for lafayette...dude lost his bf and tara
30t6p3b.gif
dude is def gonna off himself eps 1 of next season.

pimp.gif
jessica, wasn't really feelin her until that.

Entourage series finale > true blood's season finale.

the vampire that was in the chains was the one from last season who tried to kill sookie. that gay vampire who got mad when eric killed his boyfriend

Originally Posted by breakin necks

jessica in the little red riding hood costume ftw
Seriously.  That was enough to make me forget about all the (numerous) flaws with the season.  

Jessica, FINALLY got to peep the goods.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.. And the vampire that was in the cement was Russell Edginton. Can't believe Reverend Newlin is a Vamp now
laugh.gif
.. But like everyone else has said in here, this season doesn't live up to the standard the last seasons set. So many loose ends now, the whole Hot Shot deal with Jason storyline, the Fairy storyline, and now Andy having sex with a random fairy. Alan Ball, the writer for this, is going to have a hell of a time with season 5.

Back
Top Bottom