Official Tyga Thread. Vol. #BlackThoughtsVol.2 - April 12th.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Whoever likes this album obviously doesn't know what REAL hip-hop is and what the DIGITALIZATION generation of our technology has showed to be detrimental to our beloved genre. The only time I wanna hear Rack City is when I'm at a strip club in Vegas or when me and my boys are gettin ready to hit the strip. That's it. Tyga basura and so is the rest of YMCMB.  Drake is the only one with potential on that label and the pure bread winner after Weezy. Weezy garbage too. Only tracks off Carter IV that were good were the interludes. I wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells out in the future as well.

Did you even listen to the album? Nobody is even talking about Rack City.  I'm not sure if you are one of those "true" hip hop heads but this isn't a bad album at all.  YMCMB is pretty bad and agree on that.  But this album is actually 20x better than Carter IV. 

This is a more than solid effort especially from an artist like Tyga.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Whoever likes this album obviously doesn't know what REAL hip-hop is and what the DIGITALIZATION generation of our technology has showed to be detrimental to our beloved genre. The only time I wanna hear Rack City is when I'm at a strip club in Vegas or when me and my boys are gettin ready to hit the strip. That's it. Tyga basura and so is the rest of YMCMB.  Drake is the only one with potential on that label and the pure bread winner after Weezy. Weezy garbage too. Only tracks off Carter IV that were good were the interludes. I wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells out in the future as well.

Did you even listen to the album? Nobody is even talking about Rack City.  I'm not sure if you are one of those "true" hip hop heads but this isn't a bad album at all.  YMCMB is pretty bad and agree on that.  But this album is actually 20x better than Carter IV. 

I agree 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I agree 
pimp.gif

The album is ok.
Not to compare on anything but Careless World > Carter IV + Pink Friday.
On the low, he prolly dropped the 2nd best cd out of the 4 standout YMCMB members..

The album is ok.
On the low, he prolly dropped the 2nd best cd out of the 4 standout YMCMB members..

I was pleasantly surprised by this album. His last few mixtapes have been pretty bad but he came back with this one.

Love Game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was pleasantly surprised by this album. His last few mixtapes have been pretty bad but he came back with this one.

Love Game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

The album is ok.
The bar is just that low ain't it
laugh.gif

The album is ok.
laugh.gif

Not bad for only digital sales.

Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Republic rapper Tyga's sophomore album, Careless World: Rise of the Last King, should do 70-80k, which is all digital sales, since the physical copy of the album was pulled due to an uncleared sample from Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. Tyga is an acronym which stands for "Thank You God Always" for the prolific mixtape artist of Vietnamese-Jamaican origin, whose real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson and whose previous album, 2008's No Introduction, was on the Decaydance label.

Not bad for only digital sales.

Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Republic rapper Tyga's sophomore album, Careless World: Rise of the Last King, should do 70-80k, which is all digital sales, since the physical copy of the album was pulled due to an uncleared sample from Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. Tyga is an acronym which stands for "Thank You God Always" for the prolific mixtape artist of Vietnamese-Jamaican origin, whose real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson and whose previous album, 2008's No Introduction, was on the Decaydance label.

he's #1 on I-Tunes as well,  album is solid after a couple of listens. i know people didn't take him serious with that Rack City joint, but he has Nas on the album so that right there shows alot.

he's #1 on I-Tunes as well,  album is solid after a couple of listens. i know people didn't take him serious with that Rack City joint, but he has Nas on the album so that right there shows alot.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The album is ok.
laugh.gif
Yes it is
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The album is ok.
laugh.gif
Yes it is
tired.gif

Had a chance to run through it. The standout songs to me were Let It Show with Cole, Kings And Queens with Nas and Wale, Love Game, I'm Gone With Big Sean after the first listen. Will have to play it back again soon.

I remember when Lay You Down first came out, that song was hot but I don't know how it made this album.

Had a chance to run through it. The standout songs to me were Let It Show with Cole, Kings And Queens with Nas and Wale, Love Game, I'm Gone With Big Sean after the first listen. Will have to play it back again soon.

I remember when Lay You Down first came out, that song was hot but I don't know how it made this album.

Back
Top Bottom