OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

28th the official release date for the Aways?

nvm.. UA website says 4/3

Last edited:
Will be buying the Homes to accompany my DM's. Hopefully my 10.5 is still available in stores around the Bay Area this weekend.

I picked up the DMs on RD, but yall just keep enticing me with these Home pics.

I think i'll just use the $15 UA gift card to go back and get 'em. :pimp:

So much for UA saying these weren't limited. My size is already sold out on UA website man both the DM and home went fairly quick.

^^No UA in your area to check?

Or see if they can check other store inventories and ship to your local UA.

Finishline had some Home sizes left, but I haven't checked lately 

It's worth a shot.  Good luck 
ohwell.gif

Got the homes yesterday. Very happy with them so far. These remind me so far of an improved version of the Fly Wade 2s (one of my favorite basketball shoes of the last 5 yrs). Will report back when I've had more time to play in them.

Last edited:
Got the homes yesterday. Very happy with them so far. These remind me so far of an improved version of the Fly Wade 2s (one of my favorite basketball shoes of the last 5 yrs). Will report back when I've had more time to play in them.
why the fly wade 2 comparison? Never got to play in those

Last edited:
Looks like ua.com restocked in the homes. I was able to grab the last sz.10 for my little brother. Sheesh, I knew these were gonna be a hit but I didn't expect these to be tough to get (at least in the popular sizes).

I got a pair for myself on RD and I'm very impressed. The anafoam is great, especially if you're not into the plasticky, fuse based uppers we see nowadays. I don't want to compare them too much, but I do get a "hyperdunk-ish" vibe from these, at least aesthetically. It's a solid shoe top to bottom. MI30's up next.

Probably not limited but no where close to Jordan's definition of GR. Wasn't Curry the leagues most popular player by votes for the asg? Of course these are moving. Good job UA signing Curry

Last edited:

Fly Wade 2 used lunarlon so he's probably comparing the two foam based setups.

UA.com also put back up sz 13+ for the DM if anyone needs those. I can't believe I missed out on the Home restock, needed that sz 10

The Curry Ones feel similar on foot to the Fly Wade 2s. Very good traction, transition, court feel, support, and ventilation so far. Can't really feel the charged cushioning adapt to going from lightly moving to going hard. The cushioning is firm. Firm when walking. Firm when running. The Fly Wade 2 was like that too but the lunarlon broke in after 2-3 sessions of ball. I hope the Curry Ones breaks in quickly and the cushioning feels more dynamic.

Will be buying the Homes to accompany my DM's. Hopefully my 10.5 is still available in stores around the Bay Area this weekend.

I called Newpark FTL and they had size 13 of ASG and 9.5 of Homes as of yesterday. Great Mall is all sold out. You might have a better shot at the HOHs.

Back
Top Bottom