OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Man this charged foam is very firm,but my favorite thing about the shoe is the upper man is it nice.

Anyone who's played in them for a while know if the foam starts to break in/soften up at some pt? I've had one shoot around in them so far and these things feel nothing like the micro g I'm used to. Hoping they start to get more comfortable soon. Aside from that these things are money. Taking them out of the box they FEEL like a signature shoe. Hefty, well constructed, lots of details. The anafoam upper is nice but I'm hoping that breaks in over time too. Quite stiff right now.

Anyone who's played in them for a while know if the foam starts to break in/soften up at some pt? I've had one shoot around in them so far and these things feel nothing like the micro g I'm used to. Hoping they start to get more comfortable soon. Aside from that these things are money. Taking them out of the box they FEEL like a signature shoe. Hefty, well constructed, lots of details. The anafoam upper is nice but I'm hoping that breaks in over time too. Quite stiff right now.
I've put about 2.5 hrs in on mine between one league game and some 1v1 and shooting with a teammate this morning.  For me it has broken in nicely.  Not to the point of feeling like Micro G -- it is a different feeling, but I don't feel it's bad.  Really enjoying the responsiveness most, but I don't find them to be too firm either.  The upper also has broken in nicely as well -- it has felt better each session for me.  I really started to enjoy them about halfway through my league game on Monday and even more-so this morning.  It may take getting a really good run in them for you to feel a difference for them to mold more to the shape of your foot.

Last edited:
Valley Fair would be your best bet. They still got sizes, there is a size 10 on display.

just call the stores. not that it matters in th SJ area but, i happened to be in santa rosa the other day and they nearly had FSRs at the footlockers as of this past monday. they even put a pair of dark matters on hold for me lol. sz 9 btw. maybe the SJ stores might do the same?

I've put about 2.5 hrs in on mine between one league game and some 1v1 and shooting with a teammate this morning.  For me it has broken in nicely.  Not to the point of feeling like Micro G -- it is a different feeling, but I don't feel it's bad.  Really enjoying the responsiveness most, but I don't find them to be too firm either.  The upper also has broken in nicely as well -- it has felt better each session for me.  I really started to enjoy them about halfway through my league game on Monday and even more-so this morning.  It may take getting a really good run in them for you to feel a difference for them to mold more to the shape of your foot.

I worked out and then shot around in my pair yesterday. The cushioning was very firm. Today I played for 3 hrs in them. Still firm but the cushioning is starting to come alive. Doesn't really feel like normal micro g nor do I feel like the cushioning is adaptive like UA claims. We'll see how the cushioning changes over time. Rest of the shoe is money. Traction, support, transition, comfort, and ventilation are all great.

just call the stores. not that it matters in th SJ area but, i happened to be in santa rosa the other day and they nearly had FSRs at the footlockers as of this past monday. they even put a pair of dark matters on hold for me lol. sz 9 btw. maybe the SJ stores might do the same?

They might do that, but to be fair, Santa Rosa isn't heavily populated like the Bay Area. It's good to know they're sitting tho so that others may be able to locate a pair from that area

i wouldn't try calling VF Foot Locker. Their phone is always busy...haha. Just speaking from experience!

Is that $15 UA gift card promotion still going on.

Just finished putting in an order for my second pair of DM's plus the round lace High-Vis laces and the UA Printed High-Vis laces.

Gift card was still going on in store, yes.  You get $30 gift card if you spend $150

$15/$75

Last edited:
Tried on the CFD lows to feel the difference in cushioning and there is a bit more bounce back in them compared to the Currys. That being said, I still think the Currys set up is nice, no complaints. I much prefer it over any other foam set up.

Stephs chinese new years pe
nerd.gif

anyone got better pics?

Back
Top Bottom