OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Still 100 cheaper than Nike's packs. At this point bdays are 180. MVP lows would probably be the same at this point. So they'd retail over 300 individually if you grabbed both. The 120 price point was way too good to last. In fact I'm suprised it lasted this long. I hope they're not hellacious to get.

I would like it more if they would increase the price more.  Makes people can't afford them.  Easier for long time fans to obtain.

Last edited:
Still 100 cheaper than Nike's packs. At this point bdays are 180. MVP lows would probably be the same at this point. So they'd retail over 300 individually if you grabbed both. The 120 price point was way too good to last. In fact I'm suprised it lasted this long. I hope they're not hellacious to get.
But this isn't Nike, this is Under Armour.

If they increase the price that much then the shoes better be upgraded in quality, craftsmanship and performance but it won't. It will still be the same Curry 1 but with different colors. It's like they jumped straight to Curry 3 or Curry 4 pricing without the enhancement of new design and tech. SMH.

Last edited:
I would like it more if they would increase the price more.  Makes people can't afford them.  Easier for long time fans to obtain.

Yea.... No. What it does is give more hype and attention to the wrong crowd. The people who can afford them will be the resellers with bots that are desperate to tirn an easy profit on a special limited release

Like we didnt just see with the dubnation and mvps. Only a higher price which means more resell money.

Good luck with that

I just wonder what stores will be getting the Birthdays. If it's going to be mostly a Cali release or what. I'll be getting them for sure if they'll be released in some stores in NC.

How about Under Armour slaps the "Available everywhere in many size runs and multiple restocks" tag on it. Bet they'll be sitting at those prices. Once you get that supposedly "limited" tag then that's when the beasts, resellers and self-centered people who think just because they got "lucky" to buy a "limited" shoe makes them cooler come out for the "party".

Last edited:
How about Under Armour slaps the "Available everywhere in many size runs and multiple restocks" tag on it. Bet they'll be sitting at those prices. Once you get that supposedly "limited" tag then that's when the beasts, resellers and self-centered people who think just because they got "lucky" to buy a "limited" shoe makes them cooler come out for the "party".

This guy gets it

Birthday Currys 9/1/15

Champ pack.. Forgot actual date but it's mid September. Don't have actual pics of the shoe just saw they were added to our launch list.
$400 for two shoes, well, if they are really that great and really that limited, $200 per shoe is probably justifiable

$400 for two shoes, well, if they are really that great and really that limited, $200 per shoe is probably justifiable
I honestly don't know why people are tripping, $400 is a good price especially since it's the Champs pack. I'd understand if it was a regular pack but these currys will definitely be limited so that makes them a bit more expensive. I can only imagine how bad the prices for resell will be. Now those prices will be something to complain about.

.... I don't post on this thread often but seriously? This is getting out of hand. I kept up with the currys since the beginning, though I didn't like the color ways I liked the model. Dubnations details surfaced and I waited 4 long months for them to sell out and the trouble ensues. I got lucky on a restock but since then it has been getting crazy. UA needs to calm the f*ck down and we kinda need to stop b*tching. Lower the hype and people will leave. $180-$200 for this tech ain't worth but how many are gonna go for the, anyways?

Probably come with special packaging for both Bday and Champ pack. Time to unload some old shoes.

Last edited:
Under Armour jacking up prices now so they can set their overall prices higher for future products. The Nike blueprint to success. Nike had to raise prices for Kobe, LeBron, and Durant since they got paid big money. Under Armour signed Curry for the low low and they trying to cash in big time.

So Curry 2's gonna be $180-200 for the same
looks and design but with old tech such as speedform that looks flimsy around the ankles?!

I hope Curry gets new, stronger ankle braces and ankle insurance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom