OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Yeah that's what I like about them and Sports Authority. You can try on shoes all day :lol:. I tried on the Hyperdunk 2015 and Soldier 9 that I normally wouldn't at the mall if I have no intention on buying them or at full price.

I went ahead and grabbed those MVPs. Kills me to pay resell price for UA though, but they are a great piece of history in the Curry story.

Well get use to that resell price because the birthday and finals if they actually do retail for 180 look to pay even higher

Resellers are like gross rats sniffing around to see what they can sell

Its gonna be quite a stomach turning month in september

Mvp numbers and higher price = resellers sticking their heads out of holes and selling fsr on ebay

Last edited:
Hungry for some birthday cake, those are
nthat.gif

I have the Home Lows and I love them. I talked to a UA rep today and they said that at this time they have decided NOT to release the Green Lows that were supposed to release today. She said as of now they have no plans to.
I don't know why they would not release this shoe. Oh well on to the Birthday and MVP packs.
Well, if you want to pay reseller price, the scratch green lows are already available here http://www.kickz.com/en/under-armour-basketball-shoes-curry-low-multi-119542387

Ended up getting the bolt lows on FNL because my size was still sitting there last night. Next up for me is the black mids. There's a Champs out in the sticks here that for some reason gets Curry's. Hopefully I can get those in person.

Back
Top Bottom