OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

..... Gone 1 day and a kid named shabishab has flooded the forum with hype beast troll comments..... I really don't want to scroll half a page to find another commenter...

Ok guys - enough giving the troll unnecessary attentio ... just called ****'s sporting goods in Fremont, CA and they don't have a 10 anymore....

is there anywhere online i can get the home lows for retail? I'm thinking about getting another pair.....

Thanks!

Ok guys - enough giving the troll unnecessary attentio ... just called ****'s sporting goods in Fremont, CA and they don't have a 10 anymore....

is there anywhere online i can get the home lows for retail? I'm thinking about getting another pair.....

Thanks!
go on ***** Sporting Goods.com, they have all the curry one lows, just don't know bout your size

15-16 makes sense though

Good thing we arent complete savages in here like some other threads because they woulda went IN on you based on some of your posts if you did that in some of the other threads.

Alrite, this thread is starting to turn into a typical Nike/Jordan shoe niketalk thread.

One can only wish that the beasts and resellers left the Curry 1's alone.

Alrite, this thread is starting to turn into a typical Nike/Jordan shoe niketalk thread.

One can only wish that the beasts and resellers left the Curry 1's alone.

Nope! I wish the resellers left it alone too! i just want a pair of the MVP's and dubnation mids without having to pay an arm and a leg for them....

The Golf lows, Golf mids, Triple Black mids, Black/grey lows, and all grey/white lows are all general release and will be widely available at Under Armour, Eastbay, Footlocker/Champs/Footaction, Finishline, DSG, etc.

The Golf lows, Golf mids, Triple Black mids, Black/grey lows, and all grey/white lows are all general release and will be widely available at Under Armour, Eastbay, Footlocker/Champs/Footaction, Finishline, DSG, etc.
This is the greatest thing I've heard all day

are the teal lows still available anywhere in a size 10? I slept on modells for too long for some reason

Back
Top Bottom