OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I'm a bit of a wide footer so I guess I should get a 10.5 but somebody said it flexes funny if you get a bigger size. Is this true? Thanks for the help mate
My foot is on the narrow side and I actually go down half a size in these from true size. The 10 could work. Any Chance that you can try on a pair of mids in the store?

These are cut small in comparison to Jordans so I got a size up. I normally wear an 11, but have to wear 12's in UA's, but that's just me I have a more flat/slender foot.
My foot is on the narrow side and I actually go down half a size in these from true size. The 10 could work. Any Chance that you can try on a pair of mids in the store?

Nah no chance. Live here in Australia and we don't get any Curry ones in stores here so copping online is the only option. Thanks bro

Last edited:
Nah no chance. Live here in Australia and we don't get any Curry ones in stores here so copping online is the only option. Thanks bro
Damn... alright.  Well if you're able to order both sizes and can send one back, that wouldn't hurt.  Hope you at least got some perspective from others and me on the fit

Any NTers in the Bay Area wants the black/grey lows early, District Footwear(Alameda, CA) is selling them, FCFS. Picked mine up earlier and wearing them for the rest of the day haha.

^Sweet. Are you getting the grey lows too? We can focus on that pair in 2 weeks. Helps spread the spending with all these releases.

I haven't decided on the greys yet. I keep flip flopping with the colorway.

When do these blk gry lows officially release anyway?

edit. I guess the blk lows release in 2 weeks with the greys. Cool. I think I will skip the greys and focus on the Birthdays. Yes, it is nice to get this one out of the way now.

Last edited:
August 14. They were going to release them on Saturday but they will be closed to attend a wedding so that's why they selling today.

Back
Top Bottom