OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

This is getting ridiculous. I'm just gonna custom chrome my own Curry Ones. Anyone here familiar with the production side of things with UA? I need to know what kind of plastic is used. Is it ABS plastic? PP plastic? 

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous. I'm just gonna custom chrome my own Curry Ones. Anyone here familiar with the production side of things with UA? I need to know what kind of plastic is used. Is it ABS plastic? PP plastic? 
Just wait for it. Maybe theyre gonna release two splash parties editons

At this point I really don't care if the heel is chrome or not, I JUST WANT THEM TO COME OUT ALREADY

Just wait for it. Maybe theyre gonna release two splash parties editons
Forreal.....watch UA put the chrome ones in the champ pack so they can get you to spend that $400, then they'll use the fake
looking ones for the $185 pairs....smh

Or maybe theyre selling the chromed alone and not telling which one is the chromed just to f*ck us a lot more. I pray to the sneaker gods for your idea to come true

You guys really think UA would do that to its returning/new customers?  Create two different looking Splash Parities?

You guys really think UA would do that to its returning/new customers?  Create two different looking Splash Parities?
For the price tag difference plus exclusivity to draw people to buy the championship pack? Yes! These sneaker companies are in it for the money. They have watched and studied how Nike does it. They do not care about returning or new customers. I'm just being honest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom