OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Curry's taxi's had a white UA logo while the general public got a black UA logo on the taxi's.  Curry gets chrome on his bdays, we're probably getting plain silver.  More hypebeast with chrome than with silver maybe. 

Most likely cuz under armour is testing how much robbery they can get away with :lol:

I mean how much they can get away with charging the consumer :tongue:

Last edited:
Ok all of you guys said I was a blasphemous man showing my anger to UA for all the delays. IMO this painting sh*t is just the same incident. Just buy them and wear them or buy them and chrome them by yourself. Nothing too bad for changing my mind and not get them at least for me.

I'm shocked by all the *****in about the chrome. Ua is doing the right thing. The chrome is going to flake just like all other chrome shoes have. The outrage would have been massive so they stop it and give you a solution before it gets in your hands. It's the same shoe with minor, really minor adjustments for everyday wear. Honestly if the chrome heel is stopping you from buying you probably didn't want the shoe in the 1st place. Jb does these subtle changes all the time and people will still cop. These will have the same outcome.
Then UA should continue doing the right thing by making the pack $250 and SP solo $120...

Nike does this crap but most curry fans arent the same dumb idiots who cop the bull crap nike serves up

Lets not go into shoe company doing us a favor territory now

If thats the case i expect these to retail for 250

This probably has more to do with cutting cost as if there was a chipping problem all they had to do was put a disclaimer note in the shoes saying they are not for wear like what dada did to the all chrome all star cdubbs

Shoe companies never do the consumer any favors cuz its all bout profit

I secretly still want a pair of those dadas! :lol:

I'm shocked by all the *****in about the chrome. Ua is doing the right thing. The chrome is going to flake just like all other chrome shoes have. The outrage would have been massive so they stop it and give you a solution before it gets in your hands. It's the same shoe with minor, really minor adjustments for everyday wear. Honestly if the chrome heel is stopping you from buying you probably didn't want the shoe in the 1st place. Jb does these subtle changes all the time and people will still cop. These will have the same outcome.
I got the kobe 7 prelude. After 10 plus wears, the gold foil still perfect. But of course I don't ball in them.

Shoes are meant to be worn. if played in, expect damage. So those people are morons who complain and should be ignored. Like the people who complain about scuffed toe caps. I laugh at there people.

Just because jb / nike does it, doesn't mean ua get a pass.

Last edited:
You think that Matte replacement wouldnt flake/chip? Oh it sure will (specially if you use it for ballin'). Doesnt matter if its Chrome or Matte. Or you could always buy a Chrome paint and do a custom job.

You think that Matte replacement wouldnt flake/chip? Oh it sure will (specially if you use it for ballin'). Doesnt matter if its Chrome or Matte. Or you could always buy a Chrome paint and do a custom job.
This. The only two problems now of course is the logo (wich can be customized too) and this lets only one remaining: the confetti pattern that looks wack IMO not like the originals

I wouldnt mind the confetti. Its only seen when it glows in the dark right? Its a shoe. Sorry for this but who the hell wants a shoe so he can look at it in the dark?!

I wouldnt mind the confetti. Its only seen when it glows in the dark right? Its a shoe. Sorry for this but who the hell wants a shoe so he can look at it in the dark?!

I think people are referring to the confetti on the liner, in which I kind of agree, it looks weird. It looks too dark, almost like confetti on the ground after it was cleaned with a hose. I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person, but for now they're not looking so great.

View media item 1729794

I think people are referring to the confetti on the liner, in which I kind of agree, it looks weird. It looks too dark, almost like confetti on the ground after it was cleaned with a hose. I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person, but for now they're not looking so great.

View media item 1729794
This right f*cking here. With the two pics been compared like that... They look really bad. Kind of disappoints me... Hope they look a hole world better in person

wow scary.

I only see a way of showing UA our discomfort if they ruin the sp's like this. Dont buy them. Anyway a lot of resellers and ******ed fanboys will happily get them

It doesn't look great in pics I agree, however, despite that, I'm still gonna cop just to finish the collection.

I know its ugly right now, but people will regret not getting it later on.

Back
Top Bottom