OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

There go the fade and speckles on the midsole rodrigo was talking bout

Last edited:
Wonder why whoever is in that pic decided to skip lacing the first eyelet on the ankle and go straight to the top? Maybe to alleviate lace pressure in front?

Didn't think the Undeniable socks would look good but this white pair look good with the Underdogs. Might have to grab a pair now.
The white/red do look good here.  I have a pair of light grey/dark grey that I used an ftl coupon on or something.  The socks are great in comparison to the other higher end pairs, but the look is just too obnoxious.  I should have gone with a white/red or white/blue or something other than the grey mix...

After seeing them on feet in tourney games, I'm even more pumped for the Underdogs 
smokin.gif

I'm curious what the price point will be for the lows.  100, 110?  

Curry had the white home PE's on tonight against the Pelicans then switched to some new cw, looks like the BHM's but has a yellow SC30-UA logo, black mid-sole and black heel counter.

Last edited:
Aways for #teamearly. They got couple sizes of Sour Patch also. If only they have the Underdogs.

http://www.districtfootwear.com/collections/footwear/products/ua-curry-1-away-black-taxi
Not the best angle but you see the yellow SC and UA logo.
View media item 1454785
I'm getting the Underdogs and would get these as well if they release. Closest to the BHM so we'll take it lol.

Yea I think Steph switched to these after the 1st qtr, really nice cw and hopeful these will drop. Those and the gradient midsole pair need to be released! :D

Back
Top Bottom