OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

that ftl location show up on the launch locator? im in the oc and nothing close comes up. trying to snag a 10 for my pops

Got one through the UA website and signed up for the visa checkout thing to get $25 off. Ironic part is I signed up for the Visa checkout with my American Express card. Few minutes ago checked my email and had an email from Amex telling me I used one of their AMEX deals for buying at UA and would be getting $20 off my Amex statement. Splashes for under $80 - not too bad.

ordered a 9 from FNL, and a 9 and 9.5 of of UA...just in case I have an issue with size. But if both my 9's are good, Im doubling on this release. I have come to regret not picking up more pairs of the one's when I could of...like candy reign and the dark matters in particular. 

Got one through the UA website and signed up for the visa checkout thing to get $25 off. Ironic part is I signed up for the Visa checkout with my American Express card. Few minutes ago checked my email and had an email from Amex telling me I used one of their AMEX deals for buying at UA and would be getting $20 off my Amex statement. Splashes for under $80 - not too bad.
 Bought 2 from UA, surprising the promo code worked twice with Visa Checkout so I got each pair around 103 with tax. Come up, but then my champ pack value went down tremendously 
tired.gif

I wouldn't be so sure. I ordered two pairs, got an order confirmation, and then got another emails saying my order could not be fulfilled. 

UA had been good to me, im not going to complain, i purchased over 15 pairs and never got any cancelled. Gl to us

Why is the splash party such a big deal? Again, new to Curry's so I honestly don't know why. Cause it's a PE?

It's a unique colorway, originally gifted to Steph on his bday. We weren't sure if it was even going to get an actual release. Unfortunately, the retail version pales in comparison to the actual PE. Took a lot of appeal away from the Championship Pack, but those sold out in seconds nonetheless. There was always a tentative November date on the shoe release calendars signifying another Curry One release, but most of us didn't think they would release the SP seperately after including them in the expensive aforementioned Championship Pack. Lo and behold, they released them individually, with the much friendlier price of $120. That's about it.

Why is the splash party such a big deal? Again, new to Curry's so I honestly don't know why. Cause it's a PE?
my guess is as good as yours, but im thinking its because folks just want whatever curry wears since they are fans of his....i dont think the shoe itself is all that, its more like representing the bay....at least thats my take

There was a decent amount of people at the local footlocker. 35. As of now plenty sizes of 11 and up.

Last edited:
East Bay folks:

downtown oakland footlocker has them. the one on broadway.

just copped a 10 from there, but there were a few people with me asking for an 11.5, 10, 10.5 and an 8.

that's all the sizes i heard....

The FNL in Indianapolis still doesn't have them out yet.  I was waiting for so long but I just gave up temporarily.  I'll be back later.  It's a joke.

Was trying to cop for a friend. Had couple of us in line thru footlocker and eastbay with 30+ min wait time. Got thru UA on my mobile added to cart checked out in 2 min. Easiest cop I had in a while.

For those that purchased in-person...any confirmation that these are undoubtedly, 100%, the same SP that was included in the Champ Pack?

$180 box price for the SP. Glad they did it right by charging $120. Keeping my pack though as I actually end up paying $200 for it. :pimp: TY to the Supreme Jordan hype haha.

Bay Area folks. FNL in San Jose said their shipment is late so be on the look out if you're near. The Eastridge FTL didn't have many per sizes but I got mine. There was a 10.5 Champ pack sitting on the counter too (from a return). Call ahead if you looking to grab it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom