OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Got to Valley Fair FTL at 10:30, few people ahead of me but still was able to grab my pair. Very happy to pay retail for these!

Any1 in NYC??....any1 know if the 34th FTL store still has them available at all (in a size 9.5).....i tried calling but no answer was thinking bout taking the trip but gonna be pissed if they don't have anymore!!!

completely forgot about these were dropping today. came home and remembered and went to the mall and only 12,13 left. grabbed the 12 in hopes of a size swap for an 11 later on though. I'm not trying to drive all over the bay for these so hopefully a consignment shop gets em in my size so i can swap it out.

Chase is ******* with my card so I only got my 1 pair but that's all I need.  No use putting in too much effort to a double up.  Mission accomplished.

At my local ftl, a few tried to buy 3 pairs, but got turned away. People thinking these are top resellers?

Almost no effort to copping these. I texted my local reseller thinking these would sell out. He wanted $200.00 lol but was going to offer him $150.00. Called FTL Valley Fair and they had a lot of sizes left. Needed a 10.5 and they had 7 pairs. My boy that came with me got a sz9.5 and it was the last pair on that size. Anyone close enough should give them a call. I called them at 11:30am and got to the mall at 12:30pm and got my pair no problem.

Last edited:
the insole was also different, does anyone know if ua ever cancels orders*

Last edited:
Bay Area guys

Great mall size 11+ only
Valley fair 10+ (no 10.5)

Walked in to valley fair after class at about 3:00 and got an 11. Got a 10.5 from UA.com also, hoping to trade one for MVPs.... Yall think that'll be to far of a stretch?

Bay Area guys

Great mall size 11+ only
Valley fair 10+ (no 10.5)

Walked in to valley fair after class at about 3:00 and got an 11. Got a 10.5 from UA.com also, hoping to trade one for MVPs.... Yall think that'll be to far of a stretch?

Was thinking about swapping one of my MVPs for these if I missed out. But seems like these are much more available.

Almost no effort to copping these. I texted my local reseller thinking these would sell out. He wanted $200.00 lol but was going to offer him $150.00. Called FTL Valley Fair and they had a lot of sizes left. Needed a 10.5 and they had 7 pairs. My boy that came with me got a sz9.5 and it was the last pair on that size. Anyone close enough should give them a call. I called them at 11:30am and got to the mall at 12:30pm and got my pair no problem.
lucky you!

Just bit the bullet on the (e)Bay for my 11...

Am more of a 11.5 tho so gonna try to cook on a restock (hopefully)

Last edited:
forgot to try these online earlier and they're all gone now. plenty on ebay tho...lol smh at the price ppl are asking. 

Anybody that order off of UA getting a shipping confirmation yet? Just got the order confirm but no shipping

Back
Top Bottom