OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

i really need to find a way to order next week from under armour site

it will be hard because they don't get international credit card , and i don't have american card...

My pair took 2 days to get here with ups surepost once it was released to ship. Fastest ship ever from finishline. Daly city to stockton.

Usually get my stuff from tracy finishline but dude on the phone was either clueless or acting shady and said they hadnt got their shipment in when on the website it said it was in store for pick up

It might just be me but I felt the f&f fit looser than the other lows.

I had to go 0.5 up for my home lows but when I went 0.5 up for these, they felt loose and bulkier

FIRST TIME HOOPING IN THE CURRY 1.

I wore my Dub nations just walking around, casually, breaking them in.

I have tons of b ball shoes, so never wore these until today for ball.

OMFG, these are amazing B ball shoes.

Love everything about them.

Great grip, not a spongy feeling when walking around like Air's, but very comfortable. I love the lateral traction, most soles of newer shoes lack in this department IMO, I always end up tripping/slipping coming off a screen and turning for a jumper.

Feet nice and close to the floor, the shoe is snug on your feet, but there is room in all the right places, and they are tight where you need it to stabilize your foot when making moves.

Hugs the ankle nice, but isn't a heavy shoe. The lock down in great when you lace them up, LOVE how the toe box gets wide at the right place, thats a big one for me, since most new shoes hurt my feet.

I can't afford another pair of Currys, but damn, I want to try the Curry 2's so bad for this reason now. Must cop the all stars!

Still haven't played in my black and gold banners or the F&F's, but I'm going to assume the grip on the F&F's is bananas because of that clear sole.

These are shoe hall of fame for me. Adidas TMAC 1's used to me my **** for b ball, and the LeBron X's were excellent as well. The Jordan 28s were amazing but hurt my feet, so I donated them, but DAMN.

These make me want to buy some UA stock :smokin .

UA, I am in love. Good job!!!

Last edited:
I think UA is doing this separate F&F release. To make us realize how crappy and long shipping can take when you go with others. I always get my packages from them within 3 days max. For a while there I thought I subscribed to a shipping thread.

Last edited:
just ordered the curry one low -  friends and family size 13us from eastbay by phone order....

Last edited:
When is UA going to restock the all american or MVPs? UA screwed themselves over releasing SPs and then having SPs in the champ pack. Might as well devalue the all american and MVPs too by restocking. 
roll.gif

Do you guys know at what time UA.com will release the Curry One F&F? I know it will be released on 1/16 but i want to know the exact time. Is it 10 AM EST?

Do you guys know at what time UA.com will release the Curry One F&F? I know it will be released on 1/16 but i want to know the exact time. Is it 10 AM EST?
Yes, 10 am EST this saturday. UA has been known to release a few minutes early so try refreshing at 9:55 am or slightly earlier. 

Here is the early link in case you need it: https://bit.ly/1R7eLMl

My F&F pair from FTL came in yesterday and I finally had time today to check them out. I was unimpressed to say the least. They look and feel cheap. The gold speck sole and the MVP tag is a nice touch. But other than that, it's a $50-$60 shoe at best. Does anyone else feel the same?

My F&F pair from FTL came in yesterday and I finally had time today to check them out. I was unimpressed to say the least. They look and feel cheap. The gold speck sole and the MVP tag is a nice touch. But other than that, it's a $50-$60 shoe at best. Does anyone else feel the same?
You should go ahead and return them if that's how you feel. Get your hard earned money back.

You should go ahead and return them if that's how you feel. Get your hard earned money back.

I just might.
I didn't feel this way with the splash partys.... That was a great release. The quality was good and the fit was excellent. Way more comfy than the F&Fs and only $10 more too. Maybe they rushed these thru..... idk.

I definitely feel the same. I was ready to buy multiple pairs but when I saw them in person it just didn't spark excitement to me. The logo just isn't the same gold finish like on the MVPs. So, I just got 1 pair to keep for collection.

I definitely feel the same. I was ready to buy multiple pairs but when I saw them in person it just didn't spark excitement to me. The logo just isn't the same gold finish like on the MVPs. So, I just got 1 pair to keep for collection.
I like these the most in terms of the lows. Bought only 1 pair and looking to just wear these casually and not on the courts. 

Back
Top Bottom