OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Remember, This is FNL we are talking about. anyone who got through should consider their order cancelled until they recieve shipping confirmation

Finally opened my FF up this morning. I got a 7.5 but I wear a 7. Had slight heel slip until I pulled the top lace tighter. Felt almost normal then. Probably not gonna try for a 7 on UA anymore, especially with getting $20 off from FNL.

^^..because resellers left them alone after they couldn't get rid of the FNL pair or MOST people who really wanted got them from FNL already. :lol:

Of course my sz 7 would be the 1st to sell out, I guess because it wasnt on FNL

Good thing I grabbed mine though :smile:

Last edited:
This is exactly how it should be.  If they released the F+F in Dub Nation/MVP numbers, we know how bad resell prices would get.

They're squeezing the last drop out of the Curry 1 anyways.  We're already well into the Curry 2.

A few of the Curry lows are eligible for the 20% discount on FTL ($88 before tax and free shipping):

I see the Camp Low, Graphite, Hyper Green and Bolt Orange at the moment. Link to the product is below.

http://bit.ly/1U6dEw7

This guy 
eyes.gif

Must be same Craigslist dude from the Bay that was selling for $1000! Didn't someone here troll that craigslist person?? :lol:

Ha! The jackass that would only do the deal in front of the police station. Dumb clowns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom