OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Champ pack was $400 retail. If you think you can get it cheaper then keep looking. I'd go with ICON, unique to you even though a lot of ppl will be making that color

Champ pack was $400 retail. If you think you can get it cheaper then keep looking. I'd go with ICON, unique to you even though a lot of ppl will be making that color
oh I thought it was $500 for the pack. Ok yellow 1's it will be

Takes mad hours with the prints to get it looking right the way I want it to look. But not sure how accurate it'll come out. Wish there were more finished products out there. I'd use the fade that's already made and tweak with each four of the editor until you are satisfied.

jayjunkie jayjunkie Did you have seats where the Warriors come out of their locker room or can you just go there from your seat to get them signed? Always wondered about this. Nice that you got the KD X signed too in one visit.

Last edited:
jayjunkie jayjunkie Did you have seats where the Warriors come out of their locker room or can you just go there from your seat to get them signed? Always wondered about this. Nice that you got the KD X signed too in one visit.

At Quicken Loans, I lined up at the entrance nearest the Away locker room and walked down to the section where the players come out. They didn't check my ticket. Got lucky enough to get a good spot near the rails and Steph and KD signed my kicks. They signed everything the kids were handing them. Real true MVPs

Yeah see them sign stuff all the time just don't know if you have to have tickets close to where they come out. I'll inquire about it next time I go to Oracle unless somebody here knows how it goes

yooo this thing is crazy. Been messing around with it and wanted to get the Dubs logo on it, though I'm not sure they'll allow this. I want to put a logo right above the UA logo, but it copies over onto the other side of the upper like the 2nd pic. Don't know how to get the other side plain like the first pic.

Did you make the logo yourself ans no one else has already done it? Probably wont make it pass the online upload, if it does then youll probably get refunded. Great idea though

For that skin print, that looks dope!! My choice would be black. Makes the whole shoe look mean. Grey is my 2nd fav. Nice work!

I was waiting for the championship to see if they added options & they did. Either im going to go with the limited time prints, or im going to use a pic from the parade tomorrow.

Thanks but the more I look at my print the more it reminds me of cockroaches haha. I think it has to do with the color and shape of the scales :x

edit: not a bro, apologies lol

Last edited:
She's not a bro, bro lol

Yeah not feeling the scales. Too big and dont like the color. Better to realize it's not a good look now then to get them and you dont like them since there's no returns. If you can get the pattern of the scales from the Kobe 6 might look sick.

the closest i can get to finding the pattern of the 6's upper is the box lol. i even tried looking up the sulfur 8 pattern to no avail. i figured it would come up since they had those special socks with the sulfur's print on them. oh well i can wait to see how the finished product looks like from others before i decide to make one or not.

Back
Top Bottom