OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

How do you guys make the tongue lining different to the tounge colour? I only get the same colour.

Are you going by the rendering or you have a pair in hand? Seems like the rendering when you design it doesn't show. I didn't even notice until you said it lol

Are you going by the rendering or you have a pair in hand? Seems like the rendering when you design it doesn't show. I didn't even notice until you said it lol

I'm looking at this pic and it shows a blue lining (on the tongue) over a yellow tongue. I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

img_7973-jpg.1956857

Just choose a color different on the lining than the tongue then it will come like that since the finished product is how it comes out. My pairs' tongue and lining are the same color so I did not notice.

Last edited:
Just choose a color different on the lining than the tongue then it will come like that since the finished product is how it comes out. My pairs' tongue and lining are the same color so I did not notice.
Thanks. So it appears that the ankle lining colour translates to the tounge lining. This looks consistent to the other pics posted here. It just doesn't show in the rendering.

so according to this, the ICON isn't anafoam nor does it have a Micro G insole. Check the pics he posted

anyone confirm?

FINALLY received my order from September 2nd.
Curry 1 - Dipped Away.jpg

IMG_8841.JPG

Overall, I like the final product A LOT. I'm also pleasantly surprised at how comfy these are. Now, I'm considering ordering these...

IMG_7371.PNG

So.... who copped????

*raises hand*

Who copped both?

*hands still raised*

Can't wait to get em both!

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_152917.jpg
    IMG_20181006_152917.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 27
Picked up my pair of Shoe Palace Curry 1’s yesterday. They look great. It’s essential an ICON pair based on how the Anafoam feels and looks. Subtle Shoe Palace 25th anniversary branding on the shoe but really well done IMO. The box is the nice magnetic flip top box that the initial PI Day 5’s had. 4’s have a white box. I’ll probably pick up the 4’s in a couple of days if they still have them.
AEDD1BCE-9F9B-4131-9FB6-3C48BC2AEA99.jpeg
E6E6E331-5E0B-4B64-BF54-C60FDB58163C.jpeg
90092E54-105F-4456-88C6-F3C5DB06D6F3.jpeg
3FDF9A62-8C44-4F98-8696-075B40F36434.jpeg
C08E713D-949F-4638-AA44-887526AFDD01.jpeg
D49A9A89-29BD-48F2-8956-553780840956.jpeg

Which SP had them? I ordered online not thinking about stores having them. I saw the tweet said selected stores after I ordered. I went to the closest one by my house then later in the day another but they didn’t have them and their computer couldn’t tell me where has them. I’ll roll with my online order at this point to save gas but no shipping and tax sucks but I’m getting 7% cashback, used $1 reward balance lol and paid with Paypal so it’s a wash. Pass on the 4s not feeling the execution.

Arden Mall in Sacramento. The employees there were saying that not a lot of people know about them but most locations in California got them.

Too far. Doesn't make sense that it's the 25th anniversary of SP but the second longest standing location didn't even get them in SJ. Mine shipped today will be here tomorrow, one of the perks of ordering off SP is their warehouse is not far away.

Last edited:
Never had a pair with a gold heel cup so I don't mind owning another pair of 1s and being a SP collab where it all started in San Jose, CA 25 years ago and where I have lived almost all my life is kinda historic
20181009_191611_HDR (1).jpg

To the guys with Curry 1 ICONs - does the paint in the toe box scuff easily? This is one of the faults in Curry 1 that I don't like and I'm hoping they would put a better material if they'd retro them.

To the guys with Curry 1 ICONs - does the paint in the toe box scuff easily? This is one of the faults in Curry 1 that I don't like and I'm hoping they would put a better material if they'd retro them.

They're the same. Only thing different is the anafoam upper material

Damn! Was at work and missed delivery of them yesterday! ONTRAC required signature.... patiently waiting.....

Back
Top Bottom