OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Under-Armour-Curry-One-Low-Panthers-e1429830178774.jpg

http://weartesters.com/under-armour-curry-one-low-panthers/

So if its a Finish Line Exclusive - that means UA.com doesn't get it?
I hope UA release them as well. Don't want it to be a hard cop. Unless Bay Area FNL will be getting them too.
For the sake of FL website I hope UA releases the dub nation cw.
UA.com as well

Candy Reign was "Footlocker Exclusive"  but hit ua.com too. 
Can't wait to see the low colorway line-up.

Awesome info. on the lows!

Colorways sound interesting to say the least. Now I am def. holding off any other mids except maybe those damn Dubs.

Doubt MVPs would be that plain.

Great info on the upcoming color ways. My body is ready.
True...  Does anyone remember the Warriors away Clutchfit SC30 Drive?  Black upper, white sole, blue sock liner and yellow accents - I hope thats the MVP color way.

True...  Does anyone remember the Warriors away Clutchfit SC30 Drive?  Black upper, white sole, blue sock liner and yellow accents - I hope thats the MVP color way.

The first pair of Drives I balled in and still going to this day. Might be time to retire them though.

I'm actually very fond of this shoe, for all of the memories of playing in it, the performance and the aesthetics. It really refreshed my perspective personally and showed me what shoe companies are capable of producing at $125 price points. The Drive is destined to be a classic if you ask me and I'm certain that a few years from now a lot of us will be saying things like "Damn, remember the CF Drives and how good those were for that price?"

looks like no on those two for me. thanks for the early pictures. i'm hoping for just one low c/w that i like

Back
Top Bottom