OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

What's th difference between ckutch fit and curry one. Any difference in the way they feel in the court

What's th difference between ckutch fit and curry one. Any difference in the way they feel in the court
From whats been said,

Curry 1 - slightly more room. Firmer cushioning, softer upper, more ventilation

Clutchfit drive - More cushioning, tighter fit, less ventilation

believe thats it.

Since the bday coupon isn't working in stores, are yall paying retail now?

Last edited:
Really doubt it. Clutchfit lows and mids are different colors so chances are very very low the Curry Ones will get same looking pair for the lows. Only Curry got the Father to Son low
hwy I hope they make some good colorways for the lows cause if not im just gnna get the mi30's hightops then. Is there any news on the lows thoe?

Does anyone know if there is gnna be lows for the mi30's
There will not be. HOWEVER, there is going to be a 'Raiders" Curry One Low. Their team colors are pretty much the same as the Mi30. Not sure about color blocking or base color yet, but colors should be similar. 

Ah man. There's already a Raiders Lillard 1. I hope it's not grey based.

Black base with white/silver accents or silver based with black/white accents would be nice.

There will not be. HOWEVER, there is going to be a 'Raiders" Curry One Low. Their team colors are pretty much the same as the Mi30. Not sure about color blocking or base color yet, but colors should be
There will not be. HOWEVER, there is going to be a 'Raiders" Curry One Low. Their team colors are pretty much the same as the Mi30. Not sure about color blocking or base color yet, but colors should be similar. 
thats great news especially since im a big Raiders fan

That gray/green pair is alright, but i was hoping for an A's colorway.
Just imagine the Homes, but with a dark green on the upper instead of the blue.

Curry did work in the MI30's! 40 points, 9 assists, game tying 3 to send it to OT and a come from behind win down 20 points in the 4th. MVP!

I fell asleep so I missed the second half of the game :frown:

MI30 came today. The grey camo on the anafoam upper looks nice against the shiny black midsole. My kind of colorway so looking forward to the "Raider" lows.

The fact he hit that ridiculous, damn near impossible shot in the MI:30s is so fitting haha.

I've gotten back to the point where I can't hoop in Nike shoes after UA. I had forgotten when I gave up my Clutchfits but I've been reeled back!

I'm hyped for lows of these, BUT... on occasion, I've found that low versions don't translate as well in terms of fit and lockdown.  Generally isn't an issue and I'm a fan of lows over mids, but the fit is damn good in these mids that I'm curious to see how it will translate

Want to see this raiders colorway 
smokin.gif

I'm hyped for lows of these, BUT... on occasion, I've found that low versions don't translate as well in terms of fit and lockdown.  Generally isn't an issue and I'm a fan of lows over mids, but the fit is damn good in these mids that I'm curious to see how it will translate

Want to see this raiders colorway :smokin

Yeah, usually the extra eyelets on mids help to alleviate pressure and maintain a nice, balanced fit. I haven't tried my Drive lows yet, but just from lacing them up, I feel more lace pressure. I think that's why UA used a thicker tongue to help address that.

Yeah, usually the extra eyelets on mids help to alleviate pressure and maintain a nice, balanced fit. I haven't tried my Drive lows yet, but just from lacing them up, I feel more lace pressure. I think that's why UA used a thicker tongue to help address that.
Definitely seems to be a lace pressure thing but also just the overall shape that is made when you cut off the top half.  It totally works on some models, but sometimes not.

I hope UA release them as well. Don't want it to be a hard cop. Unless Bay Area FNL will be getting them too.

Back
Top Bottom