OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

looks like they were show only, he playing in the yellows again

i thought they were the MVP's at first

he struggled with this new pair too....then switched off to the yellow pair he's been wearing all the time, i didn't catch when he switched the shoes (maybe 2nd quarter), but never got any rhythm

Does anyone else want the Warriors to lose so the curry ones are less hyped? Lol

uhh, it's already too late lol

Last edited:
Does anyone else want the Warriors to lose so the curry ones are less hyped? Lol
Second on the ban this dude.

I wonder why Curry plays bad in the MVPs and now the Finals PE.

Its also odd to see Steph not rock the Dubnations/Playoffs.

The finals PE was fire though.  A must cop if it comes out.

Not a fan of player who warm up in one shoe than play in another. It is almost like when lebron warmed up and played the first quarter in his sig line then switching to the soldiers for the rest of the game.

Does it really matter what shoe a player warms up/plays in?? I mean really, if you like the shoe then you like the shoe regardless when it was or wasn't worn. If you like the player, you like the player regardless what shoe he's wearing. No one is forced to buy anything.
When did we become so fickle? :smh:

Last edited:
Mann..

Against MEM didn't he bring out the MVP's in Game 2? They lost.

And now he bring's out a different version in Game 2 again...and they lost :smh:

I think I should skip the MVP's. Theyre gonna bring me bad luck :rofl:

In b4 something bad happens to everyone who gets a pair. That CW is cursed.

Does it really matter what shoe a player warms up/plays in?? I mean really, if you like the shoe then you like the shoe regardless when it was or wasn't worn. If you like the player, you like the player regardless what shoe he's wearing. No one is forced to buy anything.
When did we become so fickle? :smh:

It means that players aren't wearing the item they are endorsing. Why have a player be paid millions if they can't even wear it? To me it says that they still prefer the feel of the other material.

If the player who is trying to sell a product won't even visually endorse it, that is saying something.

Especially for LeBron and him wearing soldiers.

Then there are simple fact that some people wanna be like the player and wear what they wear. If they don't like it why should they?

It means that players aren't wearing the item they are endorsing. Why have a player be paid millions if they can't even wear it? To me it says that they still prefer the feel of the other material.

If the player who is trying to sell a product won't even visually endorse it, that is saying something.

Then there are simple fact that some people wanna be like the player and wear what they wear. If they don't like it why should they?

Oh, I suppose WE need to be shown what to wear, since we're all NBA caliber players, and we cant think for ourselves anymore.

Last edited:

Oh, I suppose WE need to shown what to wear, since we're all NBA caliber players, and we cant think for ourselves anymore.

That's what marketing exectives think. And they are paying these players millions. So yes. Even though you are being sarcastic, it is what a lot of people think.

Thinking if I should just pick em up in store that morning

I'll be picking up in-store with a $20 coupon they just sent me. Kinda risky if they sell out online then you only have in-store to fall back on. I'm confident they'll have pairs to go around especially the HOH.

Last edited:
MVP on Foot Locker locator. Plenty to go around in Cali
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
NorCal and Bay Area yes.  SoCal, no.  Makes a ton of sense to me though, but I was hoping SoCal would get numbers.  Then again, I'm most likely staying at home to try online anyways.  I hate going in person and striking out.

Back
Top Bottom