OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Does it really matter what shoe a player warms up/plays in?? I mean really, if you like the shoe then you like the shoe regardless when it was or wasn't worn. If you like the player, you like the player regardless what shoe he's wearing. No one is forced to buy anything.
When did we become so fickle? :smh:
it's disgusting, grown folks worship players on every signature thread on nt

mvps not even on the calendar around my way this is gonna be fun tracking these down 
laugh.gif

Sucks only 3 spots in NY and they are all FCFS in the city. No thanks... will try luck online

For those of you that have an extra DUBNATION pair and would like to trade for the MVP's but are SOL because of location hit me up.

I can try to grab an extra MVP. Sz 9.5

MVP on Foot Locker locator. Plenty to go around in Cali
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Can someone kindly tell me how to use the locator? I just see store locator but not one to determine where the shoes are going to be, especially when the MVP's aren't out yet? 

Just a little confused haha Thanks in advance. 

Can someone kindly tell me how to use the locator? I just see store locator but not one to determine where the shoes are going to be, especially when the MVP's aren't out yet? 

You need to select the shoe from the drop down, then type in your zip code or address

since only two places in texas got em its online or nada for me...dfw got no love why did san antonio get these before dfw smh they aint even gonna sell there when i head down there in july theyll still be sittin they only like j's in SA smh

is there a consensus for sizing? i've seen .5 down, tts, to .5 up, lol. how do they compare to kobe 8/9, or even asics GL3 or GLV?

is there a consensus for sizing? i've seen .5 down, tts, to .5 up, lol. how do they compare to kobe 8/9, or even asics GL3 or GLV?
I'm a 9 in the GLV and a 9 in currys.  FWIW I sometimes have to size up to 9.5 on narrow shoes, like the flyknit lunar 3.

Where are the finish line MVPs with that stockists list? :nerd:

...even though Im still upset about them canceling my Dubnation order.

Last edited:
Where are the finish line MVPs with that stockists list? :nerd:

...even though Im still upset about them canceling my Dubnation order.

I don't know if FNL will be carrying the MVP. I asked a Finish Line yesterday and they said they won't be getting them

You mean in store? Seems like they are releasing online though. Would seem weird that they are the only ones besides UA to get the dubnation in store and not get these.

View media item 1574376

Yeah sorry, at the store. They could be wrong though as a lot of the employees seem lost these days. This is Serramonte we're talking about also.

edit: Just called another Finish Line store and they said they will not be getting them either.

Last edited:

Thanks for the tip. Didn't know about the "Launch Locator." What a noob, huh? :tongue:

I would say there is not a consensus, especially now that there is synth leather and anafoam.

Gel Lyte III I went 10 and CF Drive 10, but Curry 1 Anafoam I went 9.5 for on court.  Most people are saying TTS on here if you ask me.

Serramonte HOH said they got 3 pairs in each size. That raffle ticket box they had looked pretty packed as well

Back
Top Bottom