OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

At the end of it all, I copped the "Dark Matter" colorway!!! I wish I could see both the "Home" and "Dark Matter" colorways in person, but I'll just hope that the "Dark Matter" actually pops a little. I think it'll look great up close and in great lighting, but the combination of black and a dark purple just makes it a little dark.
You won't be disappointed! They both look great in person, but if you like the Dark Matter better from the pics, definitely like it better in person. Hope they get to you soon.

I had a doctor's appt, so I couldn't get to a store at 10am.
Got to Footlocker Newpark Mall at 10:20, and they were already sold out of 11.5 &12's.
Hurried over to Southland, and since it's a bigger store they still had sizes.
Happy with these,

o0ci6h.jpg

Was able to pick up the "Home" colorway in a size 11.5 at the FL at Eastridge Mall in San Jose.  Also, saw a guy in the store that bought size 9 in both the "All Star" and "Home" colorways.  Also, was able to use my birthday coupon too which I am pretty happy about.  
happy.gif

Can't wait to hoop in these, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow morning.  Homes are super clean!  Looking forward to either the underdogs or the MI30 pair.  Probably just one or the other

Copped the "homes" from Richard's, was able to use the $10 off rewards coupon stacked w/ a 25% off coupon 
pimp.gif

Saw the away pair in GS sizes but they pulled them off the floor
laugh.gif

Yeah FNL was also selling the Home Colorway at Great Mall, I do know for a fact they didn't have an 8.5 because these OG Filipinos were trying to buy them lol

:lol: Good thing I didn't go there. I went to Eastridge FTL to buy the Homes, but they didn't have the All Stars in my size so I went to Valley Fair HOH. Both places accepted the bday coupon :smokin.

is anyone else selling them online besides the major vendors?  Cant find a 10.5 in the dark matters without them being backordered.

Copped the "homes" from Richard's, was able to use the $10 off rewards coupon stacked w/ a 25% off coupon :pimp:

Saw the away pair in GS sizes but they pulled them off the floor :lol:

Nice! Coupon online?

Last edited:
I got my laces at FNL for under $2. SOFSOLE 54 in Flat was the closest to the original laces that I could find.

So all of you people got these shoes but I don't see a single one of you actually saying how the shoes feel. I'm waiting to hear more on that before I make a purchase on the Dark Matter colorway since I don't think any store around me is getting this shoe.

So all of you people got these shoes but I don't see a single one of you actually saying how the shoes feel. I'm waiting to hear more on that before I make a purchase on the Dark Matter colorway since I don't think any store around me is getting this shoe.
What I can say for now is that they exceeded my expectations in terms of feel just from a try-on.  Had to go straight to work after picking them up but I'll try and chime in more when I get a chance to walk around in them and actually play in them.

Back
Top Bottom