OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

DMs are dope, my UA order came in today. Hope they keep the good colors coming will probably get a pair to play in.

I really think this shoe would be great in some TB colorways using similar color blocking to the homes

According to Nightwing there should be multiple colors of the lows releasing in March. I'm good with my DM until the lows release. Will play in those instead.

Last edited:
I'm glad NW mentioned the lows because my UA order got canceled, or I should say my gf's order got canceled, due to some kind of payment confirmation issue.  Have to admit I was heated at first, and still a bit bothered, but eh, life goes on.  Taking this as a sign to wait for the Lows, which are the ones I really want.  Those Home lows...please let those release.

Homes and All Stars are sick, congrats to those who got them if they wanted them.

And so glad Curry redeemed himself in that 3 pt contest.  Man this couldn't be any better for UA and Steph Curry, it's like the stars are aligning.  Leading MVP candidate, best record in the NBA, 3 point contest champ.  He's doing so much to raise UA's profile.

I'm pretty sure Dell Curry was wearing curry lows at the unified game today...I'm waiting for better pics to surface.

Previous page has a pic of Del and Steph both wearing Father and Son lows.  Fitting.  They need to make them the Father and Son and General Public lows.

Lows in March?!? Was not expecting them so soon. #BringIt
20150215112838.jpg

I'm glad NW mentioned the lows because my UA order got canceled, or I should say my gf's order got canceled, due to some kind of payment confirmation issue.  Have to admit I was heated at first, and still a bit bothered, but eh, life goes on.  Taking this as a sign to wait for the Lows, which are the ones I really want.  Those Home lows...please let those release.

Homes and All Stars are sick, congrats to those who got them if they wanted them.

And so glad Curry redeemed himself in that 3 pt contest.  Man this couldn't be any better for UA and Steph Curry, it's like the stars are aligning.  Leading MVP candidate, best record in the NBA, 3 point contest champ.  He's doing so much to raise UA's profile.

i was able to order a 9 and 9.5 in the dark matter CW from a brand store this morning, don't know if you want to give them a call. free 2 day shipping to cali as well

copped the homes 2x from FNL with rewards that also knocked off that NY tax. Will wait for the lows before wearing them tho in case i rather have those. Candy reigns next and done based on what we've seen so far. The candy Reigns are not on Finishline's release calender??

If these are just like the cf drive but with a better upper, the cf drives gotta go. casually and for ball > strictly for ball

Hoping for a yellow home colorway like his CF PE

Last edited:
f these are just like the cf drive but with a better upper, the cf drives gotta go. casually and for ball > strictly for ball
Well said.  I don't think I can ever say the CF Drives have to go haha.  After playing in them really extensively, they are easily one of the best performance shoes I have ever worn and top 3 for me all time.  But casual + ball, that's why I want the SC1 Lows over the Mids.  It's so much easier to throw on some lows to kick around and lift upper body at the gym.

Well said.  I don't think I can ever say the CF Drives have to go haha.  After playing in them really extensively, they are easily one of the best performance shoes I have ever worn and top 3 for me all time.  But casual + ball, that's why I want the SC1 Lows over the Mids.  It's so much easier to throw on some lows to kick around and lift upper body at the gym.
What else do you have up there with the cf drive? Haven't really played in those because its hard to bring any shoe other than xx8s or kobes just to have decent traction at my local gym 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If we're talking modern shoes, nothing touches the CF Drive for me.  I also play in Kobe V's, Kobe VIII's and some Adidas TS Cut Creators.  Each of those shoes has issues ranging from traction to weight to long term comfort.  I returned my XX8 SE's.  The carbon clip at the forefoot irritated the hell out of me and I honestly didn't think the traction was that special at my gym.  I have to constantly wipe every shoe at my gym though.  I didn't give unlocked zoom much of a chance to be fair, but from my runs I didn't experience the nirvana all the reviewers described with the XX8's.

I had some Kobe IX's, but never played in them.  Micro G is superior in my opinion to the lunarlon in the Kobe VIII, so I didn't bother with the IX's.  Plus that price tag.  But hey, if the grip doesn't do it for you, then what can you do?  It starts with traction and if that's not working, it doesn't matter how good the rest of the shoe is.  I'm wiping my Drives every chance I get, not just every dead ball, but even when I'm back on D waiting for my man to come up court.  I'm willing to pay that price for how great the shoe is overall.

Can't wait for the Candy Reigns to release in 2 weeks. Might have to get my son a pair too.

Really looking forward to the lows, love the Father/Son colorway but I assume that the lows will have their own set of color ways and won't be the same as the mids. But man, that purple/teal is money.  

March is much earlier than I expected as well.  Hopefully UA will release some more info soon. 

Back
Top Bottom