OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Standing here in Hayward Southland mall. Must be at least 20 peeps in line. One of the lucky ones said there were only 7 pairs. Wtf! 

Just got back from Eastridge (San Jose) they only had 7 pairs in total with about 20 folks in line had to settle for a size 12.

Went to Great Mall at 9 and just stuck in line hoping they had a lot but nope really limited. Oh well, happy to catch a pair.

Yeah if you check official pics they say Curryone instead of Dubnation. Not sure if both shoes or what. Maybe a copyright issue? That is actually one silver lining for me but I still wanted a pair.

Oh well. I'll live with my dark matters. On to the MVP pair. Based off this those will be even harder, gotta plan way ahead

Just want to vent and let out my anger. Finishline in Sunvalley Mall was BS. First and foremost there were 19 people in line when they started releasing tickets (me included in the 19). Tickets went from 1-12 so total of 12 pairs. I was 17-18th person in line. The thing that irritated me the most was when the lady handing out tickets said "We only have sizes 9 and above for purchase." i was like WTF! no 8 or 8.5? Even though all tickets were passed out I still wanted to stay in line hoping I still had some kind of a chance. I saw a dude roll out with a sz 8.5 and no sz 8s being handed out. So assuming this lady was just stashing sz 8s away on the corner. Then i even hear this dude saying all malls around the bay area started selling the sneakers last night around 8 pm. Stating he scooped 9+ pairs. So Im not surprised the pairs being so little @ great mall, etc. 

Curry's PEs have Dubnation with Oakland, Davidson and Charlotte on the bottom.

The general pair has CurryOne on the side instead of dub nation and no special sole (bottom).

DMV people- Montgomery had an 11 and 13 left when I left there at around 1:45..

Grabbed the other 11 they had left, needed a 12 tho

Just want to vent and let out my anger. Finishline in Sunvalley Mall was BS. First and foremost there were 19 people in line when they started releasing tickets (me included in the 19). Tickets went from 1-12 so total of 12 pairs. I was 17-18th person in line. The thing that irritated me the most was when the lady handing out tickets said "We only have sizes 9 and above for purchase." i was like WTF! no 8 or 8.5? Even though all tickets were passed out I still wanted to stay in line hoping I still had some kind of a chance. I saw a dude roll out with a sz 8.5 and no sz 8s being handed out. So assuming this lady was just stashing sz 8s away on the corner. Then i even hear this dude saying all malls around the bay area started selling the sneakers last night around 8 pm. Stating he scooped 9+ pairs. So Im not surprised the pairs being so little @ great mall, etc. 
I am VERY sorry this happened, I am reaching out to some very high up people about this situation... thank you for sharing. This is not how we want to treat our customer, or be viewed at from a consumer standpoint. 

-Fresh 

Back
Top Bottom