OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

So if you have them in cart at ua and once they fix site will they still be in cart so that you can purchase or will they be gone?

Last edited:
my order in finish line miraculously went through. I found when i got the email from paypal. but when I submitted the order in their site, nothing happened. It's ******ed

paypal emails mean nothing. if you don't have a FNL email with an order number, you got nothing

Jeez, I just opened another window. MVP is no longer available, I have 3 "in cart", and the cart is still inaccessible. 

paypal emails mean nothing. if you don't have a FNL email with an order number, you got nothing
blows my mind they still havent fixed their checkout system. Ive lost so many shoes because of this.what a joke

I have the check out page loading. Then get maintenance when I want to follow through with the payment process :smh:

I have the check out page loading. Then get maintenance when I want to follow through with the payment process
mean.gif
same.

i dont even try FNL anymore because of their messed up checkout
sad thing is they are the only site i can sometimes add to cart on beside nike. But nike doesnt even do releases anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom