OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

2 releases from UA in a row have been like this... I hope this doesn't happen for the Hornet's or the Lows

Here's a horror story: Went through all the page refreshing hell for an hour and finally got a pair through UA.com, then realized I made a typo in my billing/shipping address. Finally got through on the phone, and the rep said since I caught it early, there's a good chance it'll be corrected and go through. She didn't make any promises, though. With how busy and chaotic it seems over the phone, I doubt it'll go through. I'm an idiot.

It just makes no sense what they did to remove from my cart for a relaunch, then pretend they never said that, and lie. 

Here's a horror story: Went through all the page refreshing hell for an hour and finally got a pair through UA.com, then realized I made a typo in my billing/shipping address. Finally got through on the phone, and the rep said since I caught it early, there's a good chance it'll be corrected and go through. She didn't make any promises, though. With how busy and chaotic it seems over the phone, I doubt it'll go through. I'm an idiot.
That sucks man, good luck

Bout to get ready and eat breakfast with the homie... Going to hit up the mall for unclaimed pairs. Luckily I have free saturday today.

Did any Shiekh in the Bay get this?

Bout to get ready and eat breakfast with the homie... Going to hit up the mall for unclaimed pairs. Luckily I have free saturday today.

Almost all stores in the Bay did a Raffle and everywhere else the sign up list was filled up a few hours when they started it.  Good luck, but don't get your hopes up.  You are looking for a Playstation 2/xbox 360/wii on launch day and are few hours later then the rest of the hunters.

Last edited:
Almost all stores in the Bay did a Raffle and everywhere else the sign up list was filled up a few hours when they stared it.  Good luck, but don't get your hopes up.  You are looking for a Playstation 2/xbox 360/wii on launch day and are few hours later then the rest of the hunters.

I know this man, been doing this for awhile... At this point its my only choice. Struck out every where else. This is my last resort today for retail. If it all fails, im moving on.

Last edited:
Chicago ad NYC Brand Houses got them in today. Only UA stores in the country. In store only
Are you sure the Baltimore Brand House didn't get them too?

Tysons definitely got them, they just kept telling everybody now.  Supposedly they sold out right at 10a

There's probably a line and they have 1 fsr but if you are nearby and want to take a look, District Footwear in Alameda releasing at 11am.

Last edited:
can only imagine the questions that ua twitter isn't answering. the real questions. like why wasn't everyones cart cleared?

There's probably a line and they have 1 fsr but if you are nearby and want to take a look, District Footwear in Alameda releasing at 11am.

Yea I heard about them... They probably got a line already. Plus Im like 30mins away too.

Last edited:
Orders were processed in the manner of which we receive them. Stay tuned for our Father-to-Son colorway set to drop on 6.20!

Orders were processed in the manner of which we receive them. Stay tuned for our Father-to-Son colorway set to drop on 6.20!

UA stop tweeting this you ******.

I actually just wanted the MVP cw to hoop in. Hoop in them indoors and outdoors until they fall apart and until I got that flick of the wrist like Chef Curry MVP shot.

Last edited:

Did anyone get anything? This is embarrassing but this was my first time trying to get a shoe on release day online. I failed miserably.
same here, have copped shoes days after they were released..
its my first time to try to cop on release date and also failed...

UA stop tweeting this you ******.

exact response they gave me when they finally responded

Back
Top Bottom