OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I was on Eastbay earlier this morning, it looks like they took the webpage down, but I still have it open in my browser.  They had the Father Son countdown to 20 hours, but I figure that was a bug and why they took it down.

Also unrelated: UA Basketball Shoe Wheel!  Hyped going to the Oracle Arena Watch Party and not sure what shoes to wear.  Hesitant to lace up my MVPs because the value lost once I wear them out.  Dubnations it is then.

I was on Eastbay earlier this morning, it looks like they took the webpage down, but I still have it open in my browser.  They had the Father Son countdown to 20 hours, but I figure that was a bug and why they took it down.
View media item 1584996

Also unrelated: UA Basketball Shoe Wheel!  Hyped going to the Oracle Arena Watch Party and not sure what shoes to wear.  Hesitant to lace up my MVPs because the value lost once I wear them out.  Dubnations it is then.
View media item 1583568

Wow! Clap clap clap

Hold up. So were the MVPs harder to get than the Dubnations/more limited?

Sorry, I was on vacation when they released, Im out of the loop!

Seemed just as hard but I believe more people went for them and also more hyped for some.

I believe Dubnations were still more limited as they were only UA/FinishLine release. Not sure about production numbers though

View media item 1583568

:pimp:

Yeah don't wear the MVP might be bad luck lol

View media item 1584996

View media item 1583568
Just wear them. It's not like you've been waiting all this time and lucked out to get a pair to do nothing with it. I felt the same way when I got my dub nations but it'd a shame and waste not to wear them

They should have made the MVP release on a Thursday or Friday. Would've cut down on the traffic, splash pages, and checkout errors.

Seemed just as hard but I believe more people went for them and also more hyped for some.

I believe Dubnations were still more limited as they were only UA/FinishLine release. Not sure about production numbers though
MVPs #s were much lower than Dubnations. 

Prices for MVP are about to SKYROCKET. [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

When this shoe first was announced, being a Hornets fan, I've had my eyes pretty much only on the Father to Son colorway the whole time. Now with the Finals and the MVP prices, I'm thinking it might be a tougher scoop that originally planned. I also like the Lows that drop on July 3rd. Trying to decide which pair to go after.
Yeah too bad they didn't release before the Curry-MVP hype train. I didn't see the chaotic dubs and mvp releases coming a couple months ago. Thing is, Curry has been wearing mostly PE's this season/playoffs...I think he wore the dubs twice, and the mvp's once.

Because they have been preparing for the father-to-son for a while, I think there will be a lot of pairs to go around. 

I'm very pro-under armour but not a fan of these super limited releases that resellers thrive on. I will take my business elsewhere if this keeps up. 

You know whats disgusting? I cant seem to find any grade school currys now. These disgusting resellers taking everything. Hope they slip on the ground and a curry one goes straight up their butthole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom