OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Had a chance to pick up the Father to Son today at the mall but passed. IDK I don't think it's that special of a colorway to buy at full retail and they fact that they stil had some in stock says the public agrees with me

Always been a Nike/Jordan guy for hooping kicks. Tried a few Adidas and I was severely disappointed in terms of quality and performance. Thought I'd give Under Armour and the curry's a fair shot in trying a new brand. These hold their own and some. Totally blown away. I don't know the durability aspect but played a few games, 21, etc and absolutely no break in time required. For most of the guys in here this probably comes as no surprise but I'll definitely try Under Armour in the future.

JS"

Had a chance to pick up the Father to Son today at the mall but passed. IDK I don't think it's that special of a colorway to buy at full retail and they fact that they stil had some in stock says the public agrees with me
woah...what sizes are on stock?

Any bay area heads know how the Curry one releases usually are? is there a raffle or something? Or can I just show up to a store on July 3rd and cop the Curry One lows?

Any bay area heads know how the Curry one releases usually are? is there a raffle or something? Or can I just show up to a store on July 3rd and cop the Curry One lows?
For most releases Just call in to a Foot locker house of hoops location to make sure they will have the shoe in stock and show up a little before opening to ensure you get them.
For the Dubnations you had to be in line by 7-8am to have had a chance at snagging your size.
For the MVPs there was unannounced raffles held at most stores, and a few had surprise signup lists.
The Father to Son was actually not so bad on release in stores.

If you wait until the afternoon and are a size 8 to 12 you might be SOL and might have to do a lot of driving and calling around to find one. If you are a size 13 and up you might have an easier time.

Did you end up going up 0.5 or TTS for your MVPs. How did it fit for you

Ended up going TTS 10 like all my other Curry Ones. Although they feel snug it isn't uncomfortable and still has the perfect amount of room in the toebox. I felt that if I did go .5 up, it might feel a little long.

Ended up going TTS 10 like all my other Curry Ones. Although they feel snug it isn't uncomfortable and still has the perfect amount of room in the toebox. I felt that if I did go .5 up, it might feel a little long.
yeah the length on my MVP TTS 9.5 fit perfectly, it was just kinda tight on the sides. when i first tried on the 9.5,  i had no problems, but after walking around the house for 5-10 minutes, my feet started getting a little sore.

i wore the size 10 at the mall today and the sides fit comfortably. although the length was a little loose, it was not a big deal at all. i just tied my laces a little tighter.

im planning on copping the curry one lows this friday (which are anafoam material). i should stick to my TTS 9.5 huh?

Is offering someone $200 for sz11 MVPs insulting when their starting offer was $300 then recently dropped to $280?

Is offering someone $200 for sz11 MVPs insulting when their starting offer was $300 then recently dropped to $280?

It's hilarious..... Honestly I'd just ask lowest price is and work down from there. But I'd go with $250 and try to whittle it down if you can

Anyone know if any more mids are releasing? I don't like any of the lows and the golf mids are cutting it for me. Really wish I tried for the MVPs now...

yeah the length on my MVP TTS 9.5 fit perfectly, it was just kinda tight on the sides. when i first tried on the 9.5,  i had no problems, but after walking around the house for 5-10 minutes, my feet started getting a little sore.

i wore the size 10 at the mall today and the sides fit comfortably. although the length was a little loose, it was not a big deal at all. i just tied my laces a little tighter.

im planning on copping the curry one lows this friday (which are anafoam material). i should stick to my TTS 9.5 huh?

I'm going with my usual TTS again

Last edited:
Anyone know if any more mids are releasing? I don't like any of the lows and the golf mids are cutting it for me. Really wish I tried for the MVPs now...
beside the Golf Mid, i was told there is another Mid that will be released...though i havent told what it is..but was told that there will be no champ pack

beside the Golf Mid, i was told there is another Mid that will be released...though i havent told what it is..but was told that there will be no champ pack

Thanks hopefully it will be a good colorway with some playoff or warrior inspiration

Back
Top Bottom