OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

For anyone going for the home lows, they should be readily available. All the major shoe stores, well at least the ones around me (FL, FNL, Champs, etc), told me they were getting them in fairly large numbers. Even DSG will have them.

For anyone going for the home lows, they should be readily available. All the major shoe stores, well at least the ones around me (FL, FNL, Champs, etc), told me they were getting them in fairly large numbers. Even DSG will have them.

..... What's DSG?

Grey lows
nerd.gif

CIwx3Z9WwAEDjMV.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure he has 3 camps. Theres the one going on right now which was invite only, theres one for kids that he does with his dad, and theres one that is a Warriors camp. 

My guess is that these are an exclusive for the players who got invited to the camp going on right now and the other two Cws have a theme that go with the other two camps.

I'm not sure if this was posted but UA already made a player only Curry for the NBPA top 100 camp they run every year.
yah..have seen that (maybe in last week).so does that means we have only have one Camp left?

Appreciate the info! Saw this on IG:

"The one that started it all. From the place where it all began. The #CurryOneLow Pacific White drop 7.3 at select Foot Locker Locations." - @footlockercanada

First time seeing "Pacific White"...

wow so cool.

If i cant buy those carolina lows im done with under armour.

You kind of expect a first year sig shoe to be so easy to get to the point they actually go on discount but noooooo not under armour
Why would UA want their first sig (Brandon Jennings Black ICE models nonwithstanding) to go on discount? They want to set up demand for future models. UA 's business strategy is pretty sound; they're just trying to build hype and demand for the line.

That said, they should drastically change the curry 2. Looks too much like their other models. I'd go for a real unique design to make them standout to casual consumers.

You know......to not piss off their new fanbase off the bat with the same gimmicky bull crap nike does?

They should have never made the dubnation and mvps limited like that.

It attracts the wrong type of buyer

I don't even care about limited shoes. But for the love of god, let me buy a pair for retail so I can ball in them. UA always releases them at times I can't cop and they run out of stock.

I don't even care about limited shoes. But for the love of god, let me buy a pair for retail so I can ball in them. UA always releases them at times I can't cop and they run out of stock.
Homes should be almost everywhere, put in the work and you should be able to eat. Remember these are releasing on a holiday weekend when most people are traveling. 

Homes should be almost everywhere, put in the work and you should be able to eat. Remember these are releasing on a holiday weekend when most people are traveling. 

I've been wanting to ball in the mids rather than the lows. Unfortunately I live in Hawaii and all the stores here don't carry UA. May have to settle for the lows.

yes but its summer time, meaning that all the kids can line up for the shoes, instead of being stuck at school

Hi guys, I need help regarding the Dubnations. My real size is sz10. Can I go for a 9.5 with the Dubs? Thank you! :smile:

Definitely not "new" ...plenty players like Wade went to this after the NBA banned the full lenth tights that Wade popularized.

And those arent always 3/4 tights either, but "leg sleeves" that run from the thigh to the calf.
The NBA should definitely stop this... Some players look like scuba divers these days!

FNL now have the description of a Curry one Golf Mid(White/Black/Persian 58723100) and they will release it by July 31....

and looking at Eastbay, they have a Curry One colorway of Black/Black/Black that will arrive by August...

so that Black/Black/Black is the last Curry One Mid Cw, (I guess)

but nightwing also said that those select camp pairs will be released..
so UA could be having 3 mids releasing and not 2

pi from eastb

ay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom