OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Side Profile from twitter. Sad if these are exclusive.
beautiful! It would be so simple however most brands choose to release basketball sneakers with the wildest colorways instead 
mean.gif
  Btw these remind me a bit of the 2012 Hyperdunk Elites which were available in white/gold and black/gold. 

Would you guys rather have a restock/re-release of the MVP Mids or an actual release of the MVP lows?

Decisions, decisions...

Have there been any Curry One releases with the clear sole? I don't think there's a pair out now but I remember someone saying a low was releasing with it.

Last edited:
Have there been any Curry One releases with the clear sole? I don't think there's a pair out now but I remember someone saying a low was releasing with it.

Rumors of Panthers low (white/silver) with Ice Sole on 8/15 but no pics of them yet to my knowledge

Got my lows (home colorway) ... wish they were better quality but for $100, whatever.

I don't have either the Dub Nation or MVPs -- is that upper that bad or different from the anafoam pairs?

Just wondering because I've been loving the regular anafoam upper

Wore my pacific whites - they are TTS for sure and feel amazing.

As for the dubnations - they feel great in the synthetic leather / anafoam mixture.

Ordered an 11 (my TTS) and 11.5 just in case. The 11.5 came in first and as of now those fit fine. Wondering how the 11 will feel.

I just got in my first pair of currys in the home color. Went with size 11 I normally wear and they fit fine. Had to loosen the laces for my narrow feet.

Back
Top Bottom