OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Wishing everbody luck on copping these. Grey and green mids and green/neon not for me. Just watching to see how this release goes.

UA, Has most of the Curry One Low other colors restock in sizes too! Nice!

Last edited:
Restock on father sons mids and on the 3 low colors home, panthers, and bolts on UA. Was able to cart on ua.

Last edited:
Probably left over store stock and reseller returns
laugh.gif
Or else we see Dubnations and MVPs too.
Or the pairs UA took from our charts from the MVP's :tongue:

Probably left over store stock and reseller returns :lol: Or else we see Dubnations and MVPs too.
LOL I wanna see the resellers return their Dubnations and MVP's to UA.com. I still need a size 10.5 or 11 MVP. Hoping for that restock... [emoji]128546[/emoji]

This is a good sign if resellers are returning shoes. It means they might stay away from the black shoes, both low and mids, dropping soon, which I plan to cop.

got the golfs in my true size and the father to sons a half size up.

random question, but figure heres a good place to ask. Does anyone know of anywhere to get a pair of Authentic on court Warriors shorts? I cant find any on the obvious sites

I doubt anybody here is a size 16-18 but you gotta love UA if you are. Nike don't make their sig shoes bigger than a size 16.

random question, but figure heres a good place to ask. Does anyone know of anywhere to get a pair of Authentic on court Warriors shorts? I cant find any on the obvious sites
I've only seen them at the Oracle Arena team store, and then they only have them for a short amount of time. Also if memory is correct they were $150-$180

I doubt anybody here is a size 16-18 but you gotta love UA if you are. Nike don't make their sig shoes bigger than a size 16.
i dont know about other sigs but kobe 8s in size 17, 18 are like $70 all over ebay

Passed on both todays release for now. Want to see in person first

Last edited:
i dont know about other sigs but kobe 8s in size 17, 18 are like $70 all over ebay

I don't think I've seen those sizes when they are up on NDC. They probably send those sizes to Ross/Marshall's because they don't sell for retail. Gift and a curse for big-footers.

I don't think I've seen those sizes when they are up on NDC. They probably send those sizes to Ross/Marshall's because they don't sell for retail. Gift and a curse for big-footers.
You're right I don't remember seeing em on retailer websites. Dunno why they just sit on ebay. If i was that size, i'd scoop up many many pairs for those prices.

I've only seen them at the Oracle Arena team store, and then they only have them for a short amount of time. Also if memory is correct they were $150-$180
I've had pretty good luck finding the authentic shorts from ebay (and swingmans) for really good prices. Just have to search broadly. It seems that the Authentic shorts aren't "retail" anymore, but teams seem to donate their unused items and sellers put em up on the bay. Saw lakers authentic team issued shorts/warmups at Santa Monica Goodwill back in March. Huge sizes tho. 2XL and UP mostly, but have found hawks authentic shorts in a medium within the last year on ebay. Just have to look.

Just got an email from UA, telling me that my FTS got cancelled.

I'm guessing it was just a website glitch or some sort of error of them being available.

thats what i figured. the price doesnt bother me, thats what I paid for both pairs of my Celtics authentic shorts.

I've had pretty good luck finding the authentic shorts from ebay (and swingmans) for really good prices. Just have to search broadly. It seems that the Authentic shorts aren't "retail" anymore, but teams seem to donate their unused items and sellers put em up on the bay. Saw lakers authentic team issued shorts/warmups at Santa Monica Goodwill back in March. Huge sizes tho. 2XL and UP mostly, but have found hawks authentic shorts in a medium within the last year on ebay. Just have to look.

yeah, i'll have to start digging around ebay. just gunna have to watch out though, i really dont want a replica pair

Back
Top Bottom